Hit Paydirt with Kdirt
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
i thought i'd hang with you scumbags for a while

whats up?

Wow...

So much to take issue with in such a tiny post.

Mind the gap, Brock.

sbrforum.com, JJgold.com sbr.tv

Salud Boys!

Dont you have some pizza to deliver and some bets to lose?

Waddup Brock? Nice vids I learned a lot about the business

did that last night fucko, and lets see you do better than 72% in the big ten

:lmao: Nice one Durito! Broke, how you doing playing Monopoly? I know your the Big Ten expert!:thumbup:

Long Time no see...how's it going Brock?

doing decent...only here as SBR is down for some reason. Posting 72% tracked winners in big ten hoops, hope you can catch some.

Made some cool vids last night, check those too once SBR comes up

Why you fellas not at sbr, aside from them being down right now. Matty, ITH, ETC?

Whats the story?

doing decent...only here as SBR is down for some reason. Posting 72% tracked winners in big ten hoops, hope you can catch some.

Brock....the point system caused a relapse (4 week inpatient hospital stay for med adjustment and stabilization) and me and sponsor agreed that I can continue to post on "no-point" gaming forums. An agreement was forged between my doctor and Willie Bee and the IP was banned.

sbrforum.com, JJgold.com sbr.tv

Salud Boys!

You tell em Brock! You're really making a statement with this one! You would ride or die for your colors!

They don't build them any tougher than you, you rugged mutherfucker! :highfive:

Your ability to pick winners in the big 10 has nothing to do with what people think of you as a person. Look at the BIG PICTURE...

Your ability to pick winners in the big 10 has nothing to do with what people think of you as a person. Look at the BIG PICTURE...

You're only as good as your last big play Amby

whats wrong with me? you got a problem pal?

Good stuff Bread

whats wrong with me? you got a problem pal?

Good stuff Bread

Yes...just as I have a problem with recovering alcoholics hanging out in bars...its not healthy and its not right because you are just fooling yourself into thinking that you have things under control. Even someone that has their disease completely under control would slip at some point if they were in places in which they were tempted CONSTANTLY.