• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,571 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Sucker for punishment is what they call it. That, and Robyn is bringing work home so I will be bored.

OH WAIT AMERICAN IDOL! :sukysuky:

Still betting two games. Maybe some halves.

Eyeballing the Uconn-Syracuse game because I couldn't POSSIBLY lose yet another Big East matchup.

And NM-UNLV.

Who are you leaning int he Cuse/Uconn game?

I'm standing straight upright Amby. No lean yet. Will study when I get home. I just know I want to bet on it.

Me pro :moped:

Let me guess, these games will be on the TV? I would like to know you thought and picks (seriously) before you make your wagers! Don't want to place something on the other side! It's ashamed we as a small group can't up with one consensus play as the Gamelive play every day. Posters can wager or not depending if it looks good. Nice to see everyone win together! Who knows?:moped:

Thanks Inner.

Monkey I like the way you are thinking. I've been thinking about bllindly following some GameLive's hoops plays from time to time. Has to be better than what I have been throwing out there.

Baylor, GTech, UTEP, Nevada, Hofstra,? I know there's too many roadies here but my next 3-4 plays are roadies also? Last night I looked real quickly at the lines and knew it was going to be this way! You cares I just got go with it maybe? Very stubborn!:pballs:

I'm against you on Baylor, Georgia Tech, and UTEP...

syr-uconn 1st half over 68 1 unit.

ONE TIME!!

I'm against you on Baylor, Georgia Tech, and UTEP...

Fuk me!:banghead:

Here goes!
Hofstra +1
Baylor -2
GTech +2
Nevada -1.5

Last edited:
If Robyn was bringing me home all you'd be playing is your skin flute, while I watched.

Another loser. God I hate the Big East so much.

Syr 2nd half over 76.5 1 unit

fsu 2nd half over 70 1 unit

Good luck dude! I wouldn't mine losing except when I spent alot of the afternoon on this crap! Felt confident and expected to go 3-1 and already 0-1!

MrMonkey it's time to turn this mess around!!

mem 2nd half -9 2.5 units!

FLA 2nd half +2 2 units

Someone needs to save Bread from himself.

1-3 so far, with one win being a miracle over on FSU game.

HOly crap.