Shanty....Please Explain

• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,837 Views
Oh man tomorrow's GLPPOTD should be interesting.

Even if he were to explain it would be a bit like trying to understand Kasparovs musings on a chess match or Einsteins thoughts on space and time.

Our feeble minds cannot comprehend the complex nature of Shantys thoughts.

No he is not a tout. He is just an idiot.

As long as he posted the winner here :cheers:

Oh man tomorrow's GLPPOTD should be interesting.

shanty is the point man (no pun intended) for GLAPPTOTDAPD tomorrow??

I'M TAILING 100%!!

This will be the first rec bet I've made since like 2002.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

Even if he were to explain it would be a bit like trying to understand Kasparovs musings on a chess match or Einsteins thoughts on space and time.

Our feeble minds cannot comprehend the complex nature of Shantys thoughts.

Bread will probably have to translate.

Odds Shanty finds his way into the GLPOTD thread tomorrow.

Yes +400
No - 750

LOL @ "finds his way."

I kinda picture it like that too. Like, maybe he'll see his name there and click it. Maybe he won't!

It's like when I was a kid and had a pet hamster and would build a giant obstacle course and put him in it and be amazed to see what things he decided to do and what things he would avoid entirely.

Watching Shanty surf the internet is my childhood hamster. Please don't take that from me.

This place is gonna go silent tomorrow waiting for shanty in the GLAAPTDOD thread.....it will be like when His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile I Selassie I the First, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of Judah The Ever-Living God JAH! Rastafari went to Jamaica

This place is gonna go silent tomorrow waiting for shanty in the GLAAPTDOD thread.....it will be like when His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile I Selassie I the First, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of Judah The Ever-Living God JAH! Rastafari went to Jamaica

OMG!!! lmaooooooooooo!!!

9sqtqp1.gif

Onthewhat = Herman, it's official.

Herman you really aren't doing any betting? That's a shame with the tear you've been on recently making picks.

Don't let this moron post double plays anymore. He is so lucky the game didn't and in a tie he would have lost both bets.