Shake 'N Bake - I don't believe the propaganda!

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,646 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I made pork chops for supper last night, I thought I had some "Shake 'N Bake" for pork in the kitchen.
I was partially correct. I had some, but I had the chicken version of the product, not the pork version.

Since I am a gambler I thought I'd take a chance and make my pork chops using the chicken shake n bake, it worked, I could not tell the difference.

In the future I will not pay attention to which version of shake n bake I buy, I will use it on both pork & chicken regardless.

Thats just the way I am.

Don't believe the liars at shake 'n bake that want you to buy both versions of their product, you can use either, on any animal/bird flesh.

breadcrumbs.jpg

Shake and Bake sucks in general....you need to expand your horizons!

This thread has blown the lid off Shake'n'Bake.

I made pork chops for supper last night, I thought I had some "Shake 'N Bake" for pork in the kitchen.
I was partially correct. I had some, but I had the chicken version of the product, not the pork version.

Since I am a gambler I thought I'd take a chance and make my pork chops using the chicken shake n bake, it worked, I could not tell the difference.

In the future I will not pay attention to which version of shake n bake I buy, I will use it on both pork & chicken regardless.

Thats just the way I am.

Don't believe the liars at shake 'n bake that want you to buy both versions of their product, you can use either, on any animal/bird flesh.

WTF....You're a god damn goofy Newfie Jew. You're not supposed to be eating pork you half bred mutha faka. Holy fack Plomberg.

WTF....You're a god damn goofy Newfie Jew. You're not supposed to be eating pork you half bred mutha faka. Holy fack Plomberg.

Goofy Newfie Jew, where are you?........ Weve got some work to do now.

Last edited:
Goofy Newfie Jew made me think of the New Zoo Revue kids show.:propeller::propeller:

I bet you don't need to shake it either.

You at least have to roll it in it. Plommer I just buy the extra crispy and use it on everything. I was paid to keep the Shake N Bake scandal quiet. Now we may have to kill you if you keep this up.

This is bigger than the 911 conspiracy. Thanks for your investigation, betplom. But please, please, please watch your back from now on - I've heard the upper echelons of Shake 'N Bake are a nasty bunch.