SEX...Now that ive got ur att welcome to 2days AFL (Aussie Rules) match preview..:-)

• Start date
  • Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 1,057 Views
Whether you are familiar with this sport or not may i extend a open :handshake: and hope that you enjoy my preview of todays game:

Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you todays salivating matchup between two of the potential top 4 end of year teams, its the mighty hawks of hawthorn vs the clawing cats of geelong:

Hawthorn looked terrific in its season opener against Melbourne and with plenty of big names to resume - will only get better.
Top flight players such as Lance Franklin and Chance Bateman, both back from suspension, start that trend this week, while Cyril Rioli is also a chance to return from a groin injury. His inclusion would add another dimension to the forward pressure applied last week by Campbell Brown and recruit Rhan Hooper. The Hawks’ defence looked settled for the first time in more than a year. That allowed Luke Hodge a greater influence in the midfield.

Geelong began slow against the Bombers before running out its match surprisingly well. The reigning premiers finished with a head of steam as their top-shelf went into overdrive to set up the 31-point victory. The Cats are close to full strength despite missing a couple of smaller forwards who might usually get a game. Players such as Paul Chapman, Steve Johnson and the ever-improving Shannon Byrnes all looked in great nick in round one. But while their attacking influence will be important, one suspects the stopping jobs by Matthew Scarlett and Harry Taylor - on Franklin and Roughead - on the defensive end may be more key to the outcome.

In conclusion there’s no doubting Hawthorn has the weaponry to win. On their day, the Hawks are perhaps the most dangerous team in the competition. But the big question is just how much action will Franklin and Roughead see against one the best backlines of the past decade? One can expect another ripping contest between these two rivals and a hard fought contest to be had and its for this reason my pick is 2 units on Hawthorn +13 (-115) betfair

BOL with ur plays guys and please feel free to add comments/suggestions. Now lets make us some $$$ :yes:

Last edited:
And the hawks lose by 9....I hope someone made some money from this play.....I love my aussie rules and went 3-0 this weekend (although only documented win was the one you see before you)...

great call man, i was on a +24hr and couldn't stay up for this one. didn't play it but glad you cashed.

Spectacular, I'll make it a point to watch for them. :kiss: