• Start date
  • Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 759 Views

2daBank

Since
Aug 7, 2010
Score
Tokens
stl -130 to win series vs Cincy...let me start by saying yes i am a Cardinal homer, but am not the kind of homer that throws money away just because they my team... this is a huge series for both teams as the standings are very close, stl has been here done that while this is somewhat new to the reds.

STL has not exactly been impressive on the road however they can ill afford to lose this series and we have played the reds very well, we are throwing our best this series with Carp, Garcia, and Wainwright all going, if we can not take two of three with this trio i guess we dont deserve to make the playoffs. Carp has owned the Reds and after he gets us the win in game 1 we will find a way to split the next two......GL everyone

Going to be a fun series to watch with me being a Reds fan. As sad as it sounds, this is the biggest series for Cincinnati this late in a season since 1999. Expected to be a sellout crowd for all three games.

Reds just traded Chris Dickerson to the Brewers for 40 year old outfielder Jim Edmonds. Another former St. Louis veteran for Cincy.

damn now you guys got Rolen and Jimmy, trying to relive our glory years, lol.....im happy for cincy, sick of stros and scrubbies being our only rivals, that being said we gonna kick your asses!!!!!!!

giving it a once-over, it doesn't at all strike me as a great bet at that line but gl with it

I do like St Louis tt over 4 tonight though, best bet of the card for me

giving it a once-over, it doesn't at all strike me as a great bet at that line but gl with it

I do like St Louis tt over 4 tonight though, best bet of the card for me

Great call Pally.

Reds just traded Chris Dickerson to the Brewers for 40 year old outfielder Jim Edmonds. Another former ANAHEIM veteran for Cincy.

Fixed.

cincy just not ready for the Cardinals...