Scheduling Confilcts Suck

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 3,512 Views
First time I did ecstacy was at a Creed concert, so they hold a special place in my heart :grin:

That first Bizkit album was pretty cool, til you actually listened to the lyrics. Man that guy is terrible.

Cant miss the live gig.

You will find a way to see the PPV later (torrents?)

How could you see Alice in Chains?

All are dead or in rehab.

Has your tech- does your tech crew, has it improved your sound? Do you think like in South America, were they freaking out? What was it like there?
Kurt- I don't remember.

'Cause I once heard-
Kurt- I shot coke with Alice in Chains all night. I remember.
Courtney- Ohh!... [Laugh]

Whaa???

[video]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=07ODhfvppO4[/video]

wow, i definitely need to see AIC sometime while theyre on this tour

They came to Vegas a couple months back. I'd much rather go to the show than watch the fights. Kind of funny how insignificant Limp Bizkit has become. I've always hated them. It's shocking that Fred Durst's ego doesn't prevent them from being an opener these days. I'm surprised they're still together.

I really wanna watch these fights. Sucks that WEC has to go PPV on me.

I'd pick live music over a fight anyday..
buts thats just me...

I wouldnt pick Limp Bizcunts over a day at church though

and yea, I owned a CD or 2 back in the day of the Bizcunts, they were cool for about 10 minutes

kinda like Immor about the AIC situation. I've only heard 1 song off the new CD so far. ( DLed the torrent the other day but havent listened to it yet)
but not a big fan of impersonating singers.
Jerry Cantrell would be worth the price of admission IMO. I've got one of his solo CDs and its obvious who the driving force behind AIC was.

I agree with you mike about Cantrell.

I was at a weekend camping/concert thing once. Cantrell was scheduled, and I was excited. He had to scratch the day of his performance because of Staley's death.

To douse my depression I drank and did even more drugs than originally planned. Oops!

Cantrell's first solo album is highly underrated and completely under the radar. Not many know about it.

Cantrell's first solo album is highly underrated and completely under the radar. Not many know about it.

not sure which one I got
name of it is " Boggy Depot"
great album though

I really wanna watch these fights. Sucks that WEC has to go PPV on me.

dude, bright hose is full of idiots. you should be able to record ppv onto your dvr, just not to any other form of media.

buy a ppv movie and test recording it to see if it allows you

I miss Creed alot! They were on the way to God like status and the lead singer wanted to be Jim Morrison! His voice and their sound was unreal! Looking forward to years of enjoyment and then WTF!:fro:

I miss Creed alot! They were on the way to God like status and the lead singer wanted to be Jim Morrison! His voice and their sound was unreal! Looking forward to years of enjoyment and then WTF!:fro:

Oh my god

Suicide.gif