SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,485 Views
Oksy, please remove any pictures of me from internets.

Thanks

Thanks

You should ask the mods at Peeps, EOG and 2+2 as well.

This photo has been plastered all over all the gambling forums.

The video of Amby and his SBR crew in Costa Rica has gone viral, the boys that lost all their postup dough at BetIslands think you guys are partying on their dime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks

I would if I could considering how ppl are saying they're going to kill you since apparently you were involved with BI. Which is exactly why I wanted to come here and see what ppl thought because shit gets crazy over there. As soon as I say a word, it gets twisted even if I say I'm just looking for opinions. And why MF tried to explain that a video with ppl saying SBR doesn't = SBR bankrolling this book.

But if you're being serious and don't want your stuff on SBR, send me links to sbr.shari at gmail dot com. Most of the thread titles are from fp whores so I'm not even reading them so I'll need to know what you're referring to. xo

I would if I could considering how ppl are saying they're going to kill you since apparently you were involved with BI. Which is exactly why I wanted to come here and see what ppl thought because shit gets crazy over there. As soon as I say a word, it gets twisted even if I say I'm just looking for opinions. And why MF tried to explain that a video with ppl saying SBR doesn't = SBR bankrolling this book.

But if you're being serious and don't want your stuff on SBR, send me links to sbr.shari at gmail dot com. Most of the thread titles are from fp whores so I'm not even reading them so I'll need to know what you're referring to. xo

oksy from an objective POV why didn't you state that when you made the thread if that were you intentions? This creates motivations to keep reading into your motives and connections.

I personally think you might want to stop "debating" this with those that are attacking you. I'm not sure what justice you imagine coming from it.

That isn't what MF said. He was simply trying to protect the people in that video that are not Jon from the stupid accusations of some idiots that don't realize the video dates to pre-BI.

It's amazing how everyone thinks they know everything about anything.

:bee:

bonus_center.jpg

It's amazing how everyone thinks they know everything about anything.

:bee:

I knew the giants would win the WS and sure enough they did.
I know the niners will win the SB. Watch SALTY! I DON'T LOSE!

I knew the giants would win the WS and sure enough they did.
I know the niners will win the SB. Watch SALTY! I DON'T LOSE!

Are you coming to Atlanta to see the 49ers lose to my mighty Falcons? :bee:

Are you coming to Atlanta to see the 49ers lose to my mighty Falcons? :bee:

Let's see how this post season pans out, but I would be open to that. I've never seen a superbowl in person. Can we post up with Cedric?

Depending on what you're after, possibly.

I don't mind helping guys from this forum if I can.

Hook me up, nigga.

I need access to Pinny again. Do I have to fly to Canada?