SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,584 Views
Why would someone keep a 1/4 million balance at any book? I don't care if you are a pro. That's stupid.

Why would someone keep a 1/4 million balance at any book? I don't care if you are a pro. That's stupid.

Pinnacle takes that much on champ league games. What if someone wants to bet that.

And it's not a question of leaving it. If you are taking out the max per week you can get and your balance keeps growing there is nothing you can do.

Pinnacle takes that much on champ league games. What if someone wants to bet that.

And it's not a question of leaving it. If you are taking out the max per week you can get and your balance keeps growing there is nothing you can do.

I was talking about a bubblegum bookie like BI..not pinny.

Because you keep withdrawing the max and playing with your remaining balance every week.

If it's there regardless, why not keep playing there?

You're right. If you keep winning more than max payout and you do it for long enough you could end up with 250K. Still incredible, if true.

Can you tell me why Justin apparently appears twice?

I don't get how anyone would know his account number and was wondering if that was being fed to the masses to make it look like he's a victim and therefore SBR couldn't have known, because his name appears under the mod list with something like a 900 balance.

Justin is Elihu under the Sharp list.

I don't know what the mod list is a collection of, but it's not SBR moderators. Justin is the only moderator likely to have $ at most of the books.

I wonder if SBR leaked the list to AK so player would see him there and think SBR must not have known. They don't realize justin is a contract employee with no authority or knowledge of whats going on in CR.

Justin is Elihu under the Sharp list.

But how do you know that?

I wonder if SBR leaked the list to AK so player would see him there and think SBR must not have known. They don't realize justin is a contract employee with no authority or knowledge of whats going on in CR.

Totally agree that is entirely possible but 50/50 because it was published first at ATB I believe.

need troll bait in this thread

But how do you know that?

Totally agree that is entirely possible but 50/50 because it was published first at ATB I believe.

I don't for a fact, but what are the odds it isnt. He has claimed to have lost money there. That's his name. It's kind of an odd one.

With the bonuses and 0.5 point they were offering, it wouldn't have been difficult to build a six-figure balance there with ease.

The place had red flags all over it. Justin even mentioned them. Apparently, he didn't heed his own warnings.

There have been many books like that to come and go over the years.

With the bonuses and 0.5 point they were offering, it wouldn't have been difficult to build a six-figure balance there with ease.

On reflection I can see that now, specifically because he had the roll.