**SATURDAY SOCCER** Japan vs. Netherlands..Australia vs. Ghana..Denmark vs. Cameroon

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 7,801 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm not doing anything, but figured I'd get the insanity started in this thread for all of you.

:redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard:

I am a sadist. So yes. This is fun for me.

Happiness in misery.

ghana to win.

that is it for today

Picoballs I woulda bet ten yen when I clicked this thread that you woulda said you liked Japan.

not really. both the dutch and the japs are pretty good. toss up game

Hope they have an African ref.

I don't think any African team will go through with the exception of Ghana.

Japan/Netherlands = DRAW
Australia = PK
Denmark = PK and OVER

It should be noted I am a fat country sloth who still hasn't figured out what a pitch in in terms of soccer. Chances are good I just listed 4 excellent fades.

Juror you don't know how bad I wanna wake up early tomorrow and bet these games since I haven't watched any all week.

But I said I would not. And I won't. Fucking sucks.

Wait :wha: so you haven't been watching all this games????????111 What the hell have you been doing?

Watching updates on espn.com.

How much bull shit is this: Not only are they not showing some of the games on cable here, but for some reason all world cup videos on espn are "not available in your area". Says the same thing on $8 app I bought for my iphone to watch.

no mames pinche cabron

you MUST get up tomorrow and get some viewing action