**SATURDAY SOCCER** Japan vs. Netherlands..Australia vs. Ghana..Denmark vs. Cameroon

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 7,926 Views
Bread think positive..... chant with me NO MORE GOALS NO MORE GOALS

Lets go Australia win this game.

No more goals and I push everything....... I can't believe I'm cheer for no goals in a soccer game WTF? Boring as shit when there is scoring never mind cheering for none.

Actually 2047, rooting for no goals is pretty damn exciting in soccer. Probably the only game I've found where rooting for unders is exciting.

Seen some fancy footwork by the skinnies in this game.

Time to sweat this out. Never would I be so happy for a freakin push.

3 minutes extra. Time to grab your balls boys.

Dude is down covered in blood... I thought soccer players heads would be harder than that.

So in US game an injury does not extend the game clock, but in this game it does? :clueless:

I will never understand this sport. I actually think that the people in charge have no clue what they are doing.

Ilike how they sprint him off on a stretcher tho. hahahaha.

Never so happy to push all my bets.... ghana first half under 2.....

yessssssssssssss!!!

What a shame that is wasn't a 2.5 over. Damnnnnnn.

Japan/Netherlands = DRAW
Australia = PK
Denmark = PK and OVER

It should be noted I am a fat country sloth who still hasn't figured out what a pitch in in terms of soccer. Chances are good I just listed 4 excellent fades.

:light:

Great job on the push guys!! I had Australia DNB so I'm ecstatic with that result.

I'm still laughing at wtf coming into my Aussie thread and cashing his Ghana ML bets at the half. :nono:

This was a pretty good game.

Much better than the Eng;and-Algeria game, I can't believe I left work early for that shit.

Shari....you will learn...maybe you already have...that wtf is about the most useless poster most will ever encounter. Utterly useless.