**SATURDAY SOCCER** Japan vs. Netherlands..Australia vs. Ghana..Denmark vs. Cameroon

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 7,800 Views
Dumbass african goaltander. My biggest play of the WC by far and already burried.

Now I need ghana to score to tie it up then sweat out the under with you bread.... I put a little on it as well. All just to push my bets.

Nice way to treat one of your biggest supporters. Why don't you post a bunch more winners after they are final. :banghead:

wonder what afro sheen does to the ball...

Can't believe my hugest play of this dumb tournament is burried one qtr way in. Wow!

Nice way to treat one of your biggest supporters. Why don't you post a bunch more winners after they are final. :banghead:

Bread calm down.

Sorry. Still love you. Just angry/depressed.

I'm starting to drink..... and mix 5 hydroxycut with redbull..... I'm gonna be up for a long time.

yeppers...i am almost full of bloody marys...will make a switch to wild berry hydroxycut and vodka before too long... never mixed with red bull...i gotta can of sugar free, might try it

This game sucks....... fade bread don't listen to him.

ironic how the drinking thread and early morning soccer threads have kinda hijacked one another...:dork:

well once I lose this under, i hope it is Ghana scoring. my only prop was ghana to score in both halves. +290. could win back a smidgen of my losses :banghead: