Saints V Magpies Rd.3 AFL (Aussie Rules) Thursday Morning Preview (6:10am EST)....

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 3,742 Views
Ok ppl,

Been looking forward to this match-up for a few weeks now. Thought id get this in early as aware not that many of us here visit euro sports gambling...Time to change this i think :moped: Lets get into the nitty-gritty then:

Thus far this AFL season both sides are undefeated, but that could easily have not been the case had cellar dwellar candidates Melbourne kicked a late goal against Collingwood. This near miss will undoubtedly spur the Magpies but they are coming up against a side that is scintillatingly hot. Don't expect the Saints to let their foot off the peddle either after a 104-point victory, for they will want to be just as ruthless with the team they defeated in last year's finals.

Scott Pendlebury was solid out of the middle last week for the Magpies but the entire St Kilda engine room was switched on, not to mention their captain and star forward Nick Riewoldt who did as he pleased against the hapless North Melbourne defence.

The pies will somehow have to try and control Sam Gilbert, whose drive out of half-back last week was only matched by his work in marking contests and awkward ability to evade the opposition. He has steadily improved each year since his debut for the Saints and it is not impossible for him become one of the competition's elite players.

So currently just how good is Collingwood? This writer believes somewhere between the side that defeated the Bulldogs and that almost got beaten by Melbourne, the Pies are still a few steps behind St Kilda.

In conclusion the magpies (collingwood) are still getting their team together, particularly its defensive structures and just how best to use Josh Fraser as a ruck/forward. The Saints (St. Kilda) are a slick machine that has everything in place and should come away from this with the points. My wager here is for St. Kilda -17.5 (+104) x2 units as i believe they wil win this game by 30+ points......

This should be a beauty of a game...GL guys and happy wagering...

Winner winner, barramundi dinner.
Nice one, xpy.

Winner winner, barramundi dinner.
Nice one, xpy.

Thanks dunder. They left it til late but got us over the line in the end. Congrats guys if you followed this....:lock:

damn it damn it, was anticipating all week for this match and felt asleep

by 28, we cover this one nice

good hit xpy, good value hit

Riewoldt might not be done for the season

damn it damn it, was anticipating all week for this match and felt asleep

by 28, we cover this one nice

good hit xpy, good value hit

Riewoldt might not be done for the season

lol i hear ya RJ, do that l the time re mlb afternoon games....You could be right re riewoldt situation with the coach thinking its not too serious. Talk is they are concerned that the tendon has come off the entire bone but saints coach (ross lyon) is quoted as saying "If I thought it was off the bone, you reckon I’d have half a smile on my face now?", so fingers crossed there...

Thanks RJ. Always good to catch a line above +ev