• Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 13,574 Views

sadcat

Existential crisis
Since
Apr 22, 2014
Score
Tokens

Talk about whatever the hell you want in a judgment free zone.

This was supposed to be my gig. Agent fucked it up. Fuck him.

cat stevens

Where all the wimmens at?
Ironically mom had CATaract surgery today. Docs said it was the most difficult case they had ever had. Fail. Long day. Getting old is-ev.

Housepicks What does poopsex mean to you?

I was thinking of using my free hours this afternoon to attend the largest organized rummage sale deal in the 605...there are 300-350 participants. I'm not really looking for anything, but sometimes find things if I bother to stop. It's been going since Wednesday though, so I imagine if there were any "good" stuff, it's probably long gone. It's either that or taking myself out to lunch and then grocery shopping. WWSCD?

Go buy lunch!!

If you go to the rummage sale you'll only end up paying seller fees to ebay later.

Go buy lunch!!

If you go to the rummage sale you'll only end up paying seller fees to ebay later.
Nice. You're right. And I'll never know if I missed a deal of a lifetime anyway. Plus if it's fun, a couple hours won't be enough time to cover a bunch of territory anyway. Next year maybe.

Sad cat (or Plommer) Mexican or Chinese?

Edit: NM. Not even a question...too nice of a day for Chinese...I need a margarita on a patio.

Chinese food is only for shitty days?

I never knew that.

Chinese food is only for shitty days?

I never knew that.
I don't know. Something about eating Chinese for lunch on a hot day doesn't seem right to me. And I love Chinese food.

IAG
I don't know. Something about eating Chinese for lunch on a hot day doesn't seem right to me. And I love Chinese food.

You and your Chinese food beliefs are fucked if you ever move to Florida, pal.

Oh what will you do?

iag, who is sadcat? thought it was you at first but my ghostbusting skills are weak :dunno:

Is sadcat supposed to be a parody of mudcat?