Sad cat Chat

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 13,620 Views
Time to waste setting up multiple accounts?

As if just posting under one handle is an incredibly effective use of time?

I've never done it. But I get it.

I am lucky if I can manage 1000 posts per calendar year Boner so I don't think I personally waste too much time posting here.

Ghosting is serious business.

You guys are talking about me like I'm not here. Sad.

Last edited:
I am lucky if I can manage 1000 posts per calendar year Boner so I don't think I personally waste too much time posting here.

I think you missed the point.

Its all leisure time. Saying that ghosting is a waste of time just draws arbitrary lines between what you do with your leisure time and what another person does.

I think you missed the point.

Its all leisure time. Saying that ghosting is a waste of time just draws arbitrary lines between what you do with your leisure time and what another person does.

I see what you mean. I just hate registering for anything so making another profile would just be a hassle.

In my case I was coerced into making new user names by individuals I'm not at liberty to speak about. You guys have no idea what's really out there.

In my case I was coerced into making new user names by individuals I'm not at liberty to speak about. You guys have no idea what's really out there.

1487.gif

Mattieu I bought unsalted pistachios last night which makes absolutely no cents. I admit I'm out of my element.

shut up steve

plain pistachios are great

put that shit in your mouth

You are putting salt on your nuts and possibly later placing those nuts in Cami's mouth?

I'm still trying to figure out who Brandon Walsh is.

I am not a satire cat. I am a sad cat. Any resemblance to actual posters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.