Sad cat Chat

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 13,686 Views
Are we talking about sadcat or the picture?

Maybe it's just some cat.

I'm surely not Sadcat.

I'm not posting much because I have nothing to say.

Matty has been jabbing at me for years. I wouldn't stop posting because of him.

About to deactivate my Facebook as well.

Anyone I want to talk to can always call or text me.

would suck

your thing man do what you have to do

Well first of all look at the avatars. Secondly sadcat signed up the same day as the Pucky feud with me if you could call it that. Third Pucky doesn't care for Mudcat (pretty sure that's mutual) so the name is also a jab at Mudcat.

but why would Pucky say poopsex? I thought it was decided 5teamer

I'm surely not Sadcat.

I'm not posting much because I have nothing to say.

Matty has been jabbing at me for years. I wouldn't stop posting because of him.

About to deactivate my Facebook as well.

Anyone I want to talk to can always call or text me.

We can't call or text you, and we would if we could.

Well first of all look at the avatars. Secondly sadcat signed up the same day as the Pucky feud with me if you could call it that. Third Pucky doesn't care for Mudcat (pretty sure that's mutual) so the name is also a jab at Mudcat.

I could be wrong, but I took Sadcat as more of a jab at Pucky, and Mudcat, twobirds with one stone, I have my theory on who it is, but I will remain silent.

Boner-can you get me that girls's address? She NEEDS me.

Casper would be my guess. Gives me the exact same embarrassed-for-him feeling I get from Casper.

Much like when entering a forum capping contest, he starts out thinking, oh yay, I'm doing something with the gang! I'm everyone's little girlfriend!

Unfortunately there is that complete inability to anticipate where things lead.

Realizing that the actual cat premise is played out (about 35 posts too late), backed into a corner with nowhere to go, doesn't have the sense or residual shred of dignity to abort so ---> sports picks??

Sure, sports picks.

If it's someone other than Casper, I apologize. You do need to do better than this in the future though.