Sad cat Chat

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 13,695 Views
If your talking about my medicine cabinet, there's cat shampoo and shower curtain rings, if your talking about the cabinet under the sink, It's feminine supplies.

There is something else hidden, but I cannot tell where.

If your talking about my medicine cabinet, there's cat shampoo and shower curtain rings, if your talking about the cabinet under the sink, It's feminine supplies.

hold the front door...i thought you said you shaved? :clueless:

Fair waring to everyone, Bacon's drunk, been drinking since like 6:30, so if he says anything dumb or offensive, just ignore him; per my orders. It is no excuse, but he has had a stressful week and there is a chance he will lash out at others...so, just don't feed into it.

In other news, I am doing my nails and I cannot find my bonder, not that anyone cares, but I know I saw it recently, and now I cannot find it....I annoy myself.

I'm pretty sure this disclaimer is unnecessary on the weekends.

Cami or Bacon
:redx:

because it's bacon

Is sadcat supposed to be a parody of mudcat?
No.

is sadcat supposed to be funny?
No.

Not caspers style.

Seems more sp-ish..
:greencheck:

I am not a satire cat. I am a sad cat. Any resemblance to actual posters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Well first of all look at the avatars. Secondly sadcat signed up the same day as the Pucky feud with me if you could call it that. Third Pucky doesn't care for Mudcat (pretty sure that's mutual) so the name is also a jab at Mudcat.

but why would Pucky say poopsex? I thought it was decided 5teamer
Because it's fun to say :redx:

IAG
Because it is fun to say? Say it. Poopsex.

wouldn't it be funny if Mudcat was secretly sadcat now? :hides:

Sadcat might be the most unfunniest thing to ever happen to gamelive.

:handshake:
Was never intended to be "funny." I came to win the BB thread.
sadcat is so fucking dumb

hate that fucker

at my worst moment and there are a lot of them I'm 2000% better than idiotcat it's never funny at all
:tears:

IAG
Is sadcat supposed to be funny? I took the thread as just being a response to Muddy's desire to have chit chat out of his random thoughts thread. At least that's what I'm doing...just putting random questions/chat in here.

sadcat is cute and adorable, whats wrong with you people? besides he's sad and needs our support

[

I didn't get one which basically tells me who Sadcat really is.

I think it's boner

big BONER fan too this behavior from him surprises me

I bet it's Rubyn pretending to be Bread

i meant before "ghosting" as sadcat... sorry little buddy... ill get you some goldfish from the fair
:chickendance:

I don't hate Casper by any stretch of the imagination but I'm 99.9% this post was authored by Casper. Unmistakable posting style.

I've gotta say. I was into the nip tonight, and it was amazing.
Some things never change.

I'm fatter than Matty's cat. Food is all I got man
Some things never change.

I got a friend request from sadcat

what should I do?
Isn't it obvious?

^^^ its been the toughest decision any of us have made so far in 2014.... :clueless:

I so desperately meant to bump this but forgot, thank you IAG.
Done.

I think I'm 21-7 after last night. I was choosing between Blackhawks and Nashville...chose wrong. Losing stops now.

Sadcat - do you know THIS cat? I've been looking for it.

Sadcat - do you know THIS cat? ]
Face looks familiar. I may have seen him at an N.A. meeting a few weeks back, but you didn't hear that from me....hope the nip didn't do him in.

He just got too into the whole honking scene, in my opinion. They party hard and they take everything to the extreme. Last I heard he was on his way to honk in Amsterdamn where it's legal and more common. We're all a little worried but he's got to get it out of his system and I understand that.

He just got too into the whole honking scene, in my opinion. They party hard and they take everything to the extreme. Last I heard he was on his way to honk in Amsterdamn where it's legal and more common. We're all a little worried but he's got to get it out of his system and I understand that.
:lmao: that's fokking funny