Sad cat Chat

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 13,686 Views
IAG
Centipedes are quick little fuckers.

I'm assuming you haven't seen "Human Centipede"

That centipede was moving as fast as Al Sharpton condemning a black man for attacking a white person.

Jason Priestly is on the View. He looks good.

Just reviewing my Amex bill and see a charge from Norton for $80. I thought to myself..."it seems like I just paid them." On further investigation, I had just paid them another annual rewewal in December. I suppose I had signed up on my old laptop and that was automatically renewed and they must have billed it again for new laptop? Hell if I know. I really need to pay more attention to my statements.

They were only going to give me $40 back, but gave me an extra year or something also after I said I was going to get Amex involved. I have a feeling this may have happened to me previously as well, but not inclined to order a bunch of back statements.

Study your bills people. I've even found mistakes on cable bills etc.

shit just got real...

603682_757256057648368_6030318640673837281_n.jpg

The cats are fighting back. Watch your back, Machu.

I get it now, was getting caught up on Idol and "grumpycat" was a guest appearance, internet sensation or whatever.

Looks like Sadcat was spawned off of that. All the rage to some, stale humor to others, the teenagers in the audience seemed to think it was funny enough.

Looks like sad cat don't play.

I just noticed the two bing cherries next to Hooligan's Forum on the Forum page. have those always been there? weird.

I need to pay more attention to my surroundings. Rogue, did I read somewhere you were pondering hooking up with a 56 year old? What was up with that?

yeah, i admit i felt :square: when i realized she was looking at me with different eyes

bought me 1/2 liter of rum

Do all Canadians pronounce process with a long o? I thought it was a Kevin Oleary thing but just heard Robert do it also. PRO-cess. Weird.

I so desperately meant to bump this but forgot, thank you IAG.

No worries. I got sad cat's back. I know how much you enjoy him.

Fair waring to everyone, Bacon's drunk, been drinking since like 6:30, so if he says anything dumb or offensive, just ignore him; per my orders. It is no excuse, but he has had a stressful week and there is a chance he will lash out at others...so, just don't feed into it.

In other news, I am doing my nails and I cannot find my bonder, not that anyone cares, but I know I saw it recently, and now I cannot find it....I annoy myself.