• Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 507 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
I've tried to bite my tongue for awhile now but with our ever-dissolving relationship I feel it is no longer my duty to hide dirty laundry.

One of the times that he stayed in my room via those sad puppy dog/homeless/nowhere else to sleep that night eyes, well I accidentally walked into the bathroom and there he was. Wearing granddaddy tighty whities.

It's been a hard secret to keep, but fuck that guy.

I never let it reflect upon my opinion of him. Much. He is from another country. So is Fiveteamer so I guess that proves a point in some way.

Juror crashed in my room in New Orleans but it didn't happen because of any sad puppy eyes or anything like that :dunno:

My room came with 2 queen beds standard and the 2nd bed was going to go unused so I figured why not. I consider him a friend and I had a job which allowed me the means to not sweat the expense of a room.......

I wouldn't extend that same invite to every person on Gamelive but would do it again for Juror. Easy roommate. Woke up with both kidneys etc.

Would extend the same invite to Bread, kato, Matthias Rain, Cougar etc.

Ok where's my room motherfucker

I don't wear pants so keep that in mind

I also can ejaculate into my own eye

Daft, it was the puppy dog eyes. Whether you knew it or not. I fell victim many times. Habitual chump.

But yeah, he's a cool guy too.

Tighty whities will look good on your butt Bread. Can you PhotoShop them on your avatar?