Robyn do you support the quebecois sovereignty movement?

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,088 Views
I bet she does.

What in the name of God lead you there, durito? The Quebec separatism movement isn't all that well-known in the rest of the world, never mind the October crisis episode.

some kidnapping story on the news mentioned some other ones that i looked up on wikipedia then for some reason i looked at some kidnapping list
there and somehow ended up on that page.

I have no idea what you are talking about, Juror. Are you referring to the French Canadian's desire to separate themselves from the rest of the filthy Canadians?

I have no idea what you are talking about, Juror. Are you referring to the French Canadian's desire to separate themselves from the rest of the filthy Canadians?

:yes: :poutine:

Are you trying to tell me that Matty Rain is racist???

I want to give Matty Rain a Shawinigan Handshake when I meet that prick

I wish the fuckers would go...... if you want to stay quit your whining. GOD damn the quebecois act like 2 year olds........The FLQ was a minor bump in the road it's not like they were the IRA.

Trudeau did the right thing and stopped the bull shit in it's tracks. If more leaders acted like that terrorists would move to america.

Say what you want but I'm a fan of the Montreal Canadiens. I still remember when they opened the new forum. They're classy guys, and will always be the #1 nhl franchise to me.
Can't say that I've rooted for them over the years, but always appreciate the way they respect and honor the game.

I wish the fuckers would go...... if you want to stay quit your whining. GOD damn the quebecois act like 2 year olds........

Love you too pal! :kiss: