Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Here I'll start with a great tip the Blackhawks are a lock at home tonight

Last edited:
how does this game work again :clueless:

hmmmm

?????

I know this game. "Just the tip" often becomes "balls deep." It can be a fun game.

hawks arent playing too good, if huet gets the start the hawks could lose again at home. phoenix is very good.

hmmmm

?????

you dont know this because you have a gf and can basically do whatever you want

well i dont know that for certain but probably

but if you are single this is the best trick and it works every time

basically, a chick will do anything but she wont fuk you

so what you do is you just say things like "lets just lay here" or "lets just take a nap. NO SEX"

and then you say things like "wouldnt it be nice to lay here together naked" and then she will say "no we shouldnt do that i dont trust myself" and then you say "no. i dont want to have sex with you, i wont let us, it would just be nice to sleep here naked" and then she says ok but then of course you know shes gonna start wanting it and then you act like you are serious that you dont want to and that will make her want it more

and then you can say one or two things like "your so sexy" and then basically the only step left is the "just the tip" step

you have to really time it well and you have to say it well too, it cant seem like you been waiting to say it for the past 15 minutes it has to be like you just thought of it

one thing i do which is an unusual variation but can work is i jokingly pretend im a brother and will say it like "lemme jes put de head in" and i say "head" like "hay-ed". i do not recommend you try that as it is an interesting strategy but unless you know what your doing it will wind up making things really weird and the chick will get confused which is exactly what you dont want

but basically you choose your spot, and you say "just the tip" or "let's just put the tip in for a second"

she will probably say "no we cant" then you say "ok" then wait 30 seconds and ask again

but basically if she says yes or acts like yes then its over you are 100% in there and its awesome

pretty much works every time, if you know how to do it right, its like 80% like a free throw in basketball

you dont know this because you have a gf and can basically do whatever you want

well i dont know that for certain but probably

but if you are single this is the best trick and it works every time

basically, a chick will do anything but she wont fuk you

so what you do is you just say things like "lets just lay here" or "lets just take a nap. NO SEX"

and then you say things like "wouldnt it be nice to lay here together naked" and then she will say "no we shouldnt do that i dont trust myself" and then you say "no. i dont want to have sex with you, i wont let us, it would just be nice to sleep here naked" and then she says ok but then of course you know shes gonna start wanting it and then you act like you are serious that you dont want to and that will make her want it more

and then you can say one or two things like "your so sexy" and then basically the only step left is the "just the tip" step

you have to really time it well and you have to say it well too, it cant seem like you been waiting to say it for the past 15 minutes it has to be like you just thought of it

one thing i do which is an unusual variation but can work is i jokingly pretend im a brother and will say it like "lemme jes put de head in" and i say "head" like "hay-ed". i do not recommend you try that as it is an interesting strategy but unless you know what your doing it will wind up making things really weird and the chick will get confused which is exactly what you dont want

but basically you choose your spot, and you say "just the tip" or "let's just put the tip in for a second"

she will probably say "no we cant" then you say "ok" then wait 30 seconds and ask again

but basically if she says yes or acts like yes then its over you are 100% in there and its awesome

pretty much works every time, if you know how to do it right, its like 80% like a free throw in basketball

:lmao: :lmao:

Um... I always thought that "just the Tip" was an oral reference. Like "don't worry baby, you can just suck the tip, you don't have to try to take it all." Then after a couple of minutes, she will wonder exactly how far she can go and gag herself and you can have a sharpie ready to mark her progress.

I'm not sure what "just the tip" is all about but pally's post made me LAUGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Um... I always thought that "just the Tip" was an oral reference. Like "don't worry baby, you can just suck the tip, you don't have to try to take it all." Then after a couple of minutes, she will wonder exactly how far she can go and gag herself and you can have a sharpie ready to mark her progress.

I'm still LOLing.

Rager's posts definitely warrant reading.

Thought I'd shed light on this.

That being said, I'd like to apologize for my moment of indiscression, as I have many other times in my life.

I'd say I was drunk but that would be a lie. I was merely buzzed.
I am a happily engaged man.
Robyn and I have never talked, which makes it even weirder. I just went with it.
So, I apologize if it is awkward.
I'm still down though if you are Robyn.

Pally, you are one smooth criminal. That was an excellent lesson.

I forgot to mention as an addendum to my prior post. If, and I do mean if, she can go balls deep, she gets a prize. Usually it is just me drawing cat whiskers on her face, but occasionally there is a drink involved.

I feel like I am intruding when reading this thread.

i forgot to mention as an addendum to my prior post. If, and i do mean if, she can go balls deep, she gets a prize. usually it is just me drawing cat whiskers on her face, but occasionally there is a drink involved.

lolzz