rj, are you superstitious?

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,618 Views
pico check a movie from spain called Intacto

its about hardcore degenerate gamblers that high roll in all type of weird shit, running in with your eyes cover with a bandanna across a highway, in the woods. smearing honey on your head and letting loose a giant wasp. they are superstitious and want to steal other people's luck. the leader is an old school jew who survive Auschwitz.

i can relate to this movie. going to find the movie and watch it.

if luck is transferable, i bet people will pay big bucks for it.:fudd:

pico, my girlfriend has given me special soap to get rid of losing streaks. Her fortune teller sells it to her. It is perhaps the cheapest soap ever made, but surely it will make me win, right?

if i am a big gambler like you, i would marry that girl. she has your best interest at heart

hm lets see

from the second to the sixth + saurday and sunday x 2

durito who pressed down to bring the elevator down? :lmao:

all of them did it, i was ready to start this thread for like 2 years. but after telling them 23 times and madelyne accepting and reaiizing it, her mother keeps doing it. not an issue normally, except we got a nice up 4 floor ride up yesterday that wasn't necessary... which of course really means nothing, and doesnt take any times, but it's the fucking principal.

oh and the weeks. this is all of them, even the smart dentist girl I was about to date when I failed. 8 day in a week, but 15 days in two weeks. I give you my bankroll if you can prove that one.

rj,

how many days are in a week?
two weeks?

when you are using an elevator and you want to go up from floor 1 and the elevator is on floor 8 do you press up or down?

the elevator question is not a simple one. sometimes during lunch rush hour, you know there are shitload of people waiting to go to the lobby. so you press up and gurantee yourself a spot in the elevator. you might have to go up couple extra floors, but you'll get to lobby much quicker. this is something you learn in developing nations.

the elevator question is not a simple one. sometimes during lunch rush hour, you know there are shitload of people waiting to go to the lobby. so you press up and gurantee yourself a spot in the elevator. you might have to go up couple extra floors, but you'll get to lobby much quicker. this is something you learn in developing nations.

this introduces an additional variable.

for example: if you added the brain power of everyone in my girlfriends family and multiplied by 12 you might reach picoman. so, elevator problems will surely be won by you.

all of them did it, i was ready to start this thread for like 2 years. but after telling them 23 times and madelyne accepting and reaiizing it, her mother keeps doing it. not an issue normally, except we got a nice up 4 floor ride up yesterday that wasn't necessary... which of course really means nothing, and doesnt take any times, but it's the fucking principal.

i can just picture you doing this :rolleyes:

i like to hear these funny stories about girls and their moms. this is something i deal with also. i remember first few times i have to teach them how to enter and exit the subway station with magnetic cards.

oh and the weeks. this is all of them, even the smart dentist girl I was about to date when I failed. 8 day in a week, but 15 days in two weeks. I give you my bankroll if you can prove that one.

this is an expression thing all over latin america, after the 7th day is completed on the 8th day the week is done, same for 15th day

that why bi weekly salaries are called quincenas

they take the expression literal

this is an expression thing all over latin america, after the 7th day is completed on the 8th day the week is done, same for 15th day

that why bi weekly salaries are called quincenas

they take the expression literal

Yes, sure. But wouldn't that make it the 16th day? :usa:

no because the logic behind them is counting only once the week is finish, so 7+7+the day the count is made = 15. :grin:

hm lets see

from the second to the sixth + saurday and sunday x 2

durito who pressed down to bring the elevator down? :lmao:

you get one guess

Suegra Gloria's 22 year old boyfriend?