• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,611 Views

pico

Not Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
have you ever met a girl and you go on a cold streak that you can't get out of. would you try to get rid of her?

on the other hand, if you go on a hot streak. would you do anything to keep it going even when she piss you off?

I know this question isn't for me, but I'm nosey.
What do you mean by going on a cold streak? If you're with a girl, how could you be on a cold streak? Do you just mean relationship-wise? Or talking sex?

I think pico is covertly requesting an "Ask RogueJuror" thread.

It is DevilWoman's week. He will just have to wait.

Look what happened...DevilWoman made us her new home! Cumshots and flabby labia shots for all! HURRAH! :theshrink:

I know this question isn't for me, but I'm nosey.
What do you mean by going on a cold streak? If you're with a girl, how could you be on a cold streak? Do you just mean relationship-wise? Or talking sex?

gambling wise. i forgot this is not a gambling forum :pipe:

LOL! Sorry. Carry on with your "gambling" talk. :sukysuky:

rj,

how many days are in a week?
two weeks?

when you are using an elevator and you want to go up from floor 1 and the elevator is on floor 8 do you press up or down?

Durito is not sharp like me and Pico.

pico, my girlfriend has given me special soap to get rid of losing streaks. Her fortune teller sells it to her. It is perhaps the cheapest soap ever made, but surely it will make me win, right?

not at all

but one day i want to meet someone that is the only surviver of a plane crash like the dutch boy that survived in the libya crash

you know how much luck they must possess

you know what are the odds of being the only survivor

not at all

but one day i want to meet someone that is the only surviver of a plane crash like the dutch boy that survived in the libya crash

you know how much luck they must possess

you know what are the odds of being the only survivor

Pedo alert

pico check a movie from spain called Intacto

its about hardcore degenerate gamblers that high roll in all type of weird shit, running in with your eyes cover with a bandanna across a highway, in the woods. smearing honey on your head and letting loose a giant wasp. they are superstitious and want to steal other people's luck. the leader is an old school jew who survive Auschwitz.

rj,

two weeks?

when you are using an elevator and you want to go up from floor 1 and the elevator is on floor 8 do you press up or down?

come on rj, i need to prove that all colombians are not in fact insane

rj,

two weeks?

hm lets see

from the second to the sixth + saurday and sunday x 2

durito who pressed down to bring the elevator down? :lmao: