reno your political compass

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,244 Views
I'm not reno.

chart

Some of the questions, like the one on inflation vs. unemployment, seem extremely difficult for the average person to tackle in any sort of educated manner. This shit is complex.

yeah it's pretty good, im almost right in the middle :surprised:

ye0qhuh.png

#TeamLightGreen

I didn't know Thatcher was on the right of Hitler :dunno: She was an evil bitch though :thinking:

chart

I'm thinking possibly this is like darts and looks like I almost hit the bullseye! So am I a well balanced habitant of planet Earth? :dunno:

Reno, I stayed at the The Brown hotel in Denver last weekend.

Cool shipwreck bar.

brown, brown :thinking: sounds familiar

I'm kinda thinking maybe most people have relatively similar values. It's how they see the state of the world, and who they see as acting with good intent, that differs.

I mean I'm always surprised at the disparity, we are all taught similar values, to be fair and kind and respectful and share, and believe in justice, and wars are bad etc etc.

Pavy, is not Cypriot or Greek.

HE'S A BROWN BROWN!!!!!!

attachment.php

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 10.18.40 AM.jpg

The questions are chock full of gray areas and questionable premises. Logical fallacies yada yada. A lot of the questions, if they had an answer options of no opinion or not necessarily or, indeed, do you think you are making sense right now? I would go with that rather than agreeing or disagreeing.

But if I just play along as best I can, here's what I get:

chart

we all play along as best we can Muddy :hattip: