Referee stabs player to death, Gets himself decapitated, Head on stake on field

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
FIFA World Cup Preview - I had seen this headline a couple of days ago and thought it was from some bs Weekly World News like site but it's true.

oehRtLM.jpg

"This precursor to the World Cup and the Olympic Games set to be held in Brazil happened a few days ago in the village of Povoado Centro do Meio, 3km from Pio XII In Maranho, Brazil.

The ordeal started with 31 year old football player Josemir Santos Abreu getting a red card from 20 year old referee Otvio Jordo da Silva Cantanhede. Enraged that hed been expelled from the game, Josemir approached da Silva and gave him a kick. Not willing to put up with verbal insults and an assault, the referee pulled out a knife and stabbed Josemir Santos several times in the chest, killing him.

Having just witnessed Josemirs murder before their eyes, the footballers relatives and friends invaded the pitch and proceeded to lynch the referee. Da Silva was beaten, kicked and stoned, but the true Brazilian spirit came out when a member of lynch mob pulled out a sickle and decapitated and dismembered the ref right there on the pitch.

To show the world just why Brazil is the worlds capital of gore and da Silvas its ambassadors, the killers threw referees quartered body around and stuck his head on a stake. Indeed, the upcoming world cup and the Olympics are bound to be interesting."

Graphic image:
fjBIoQN.jpg

Graphic video:
[LIVELEAK]ab6_1372968263[/LIVELEAK]

Saw this on Boston Barstool Sports

Every time I see a decapitated head, they never are seen smiling.

Why sow the body back together? he's dead!

Oh hi Mom! Sorry can I call you back in 10? I'm fine, just busy sowing a head.

lol @ that video. I didn't turn on the sound, so it looks like a bunch of retarded adults that aren't sure how to complete the simplest puzzle ever.

There's too much needless violence in the world. Every single participant in this handled things in an uncivilized manner. No reason to kick someone for a friggin penalty. No reason to kill someone for a stupid kick. No need to resort to complete neanderthal, barbaric mob mentality to exact a just and swift punishment.

Player deserved to get his ass kicked not killed.
Ref deserved to die not maimed, mutilated, tortured and dismembered.