Rebatewager sucks.

• Start date
  • Replies 205 Comments
  • Views 12,367 Views
Then again I think Pally would still explode, and I envy his sexuality, even thought he hates it.

Life is a joke.

I'll bet he really wants to bang J-Lo. And MrsX really wants to bang some guy from The Office.

I'm in the know here.

Goddam it's good to be a gangster.

I mean a real one, not a fake one like Blackie.

There I go being obsessed with Blackie again. Oh man he's gonna get me tomorrow.

How come Muddy never notices when I ramble like a rollin' on a river but Teela does it and his ears perk up like The Cat From Outer Space?

Unreal. :retarded:

Yep,

I wanna be a gangsta. Knida like you've always wanted to be popular but you never were. So now you think your popoluar in make believe land. Can't cut it in the real world but here in fantasy land you the man. Sound about riight?

Monkey real original thread again. Should be trying to pick winners instead of posting about me. I guess when you can only pick 101 winners out of 200 you don't spend much time actually capping games.

Yep,

I wanna be a gangsta. Knida like you've always wanted to be popular but you never were. So now you think your popoluar in make believe land. Can't cut it in the real world but here in fantasy land you the man. Sound about riight?

Can you cut it in the real world? Probably not. That's why you hide in Costa Rica.

Monkey real original thread again. Should be trying to pick winners instead of posting about me. I guess when you can only pick 101 winners out of 200 you don't spend much time actually capping games.

Ironic post, Mr. Originality.

P.S. - Thanks for the freeroll, dumbass.

I dont hide anywhere my address is posted at sbr for anyone to see. Anytime you want to come down. Be my guest. I choose to be here as it gotva bit old running wire rooms back home. Kind of sucks when yup get your doors kicked in on a Sunday. And believe my I spend a lot of time in the real world. Ever been to London, Paris, Barcelona or Athens? How about buenos Aries or bogota. Lot of real worlds outside the sates and forumvillr.

I enjoyed watching yup sweat during the free roll. At one time people actually thought you were gonna cry. Good thing you were able to follow the right moves there at the end. Just got you across the line. He'll aren't yup supposed to be a poker pro. Couldn't even win the main table against a bunch of sbr posters. The way you cap an play cards yup should be the one hiding in CR.

I enjoyed watching yup sweat during the free roll. At one time people actually thought you were gonna cry. Good thing you were able to follow the right moves there at the end. Just got you across the line. He'll aren't yup supposed to be a poker pro. Couldn't even win the main table against a bunch of sbr posters. The way you cap an play cards yup should be the one hiding in CR.

Is ignorance your middle name by chance? Do you ever utter an intelligent sentence? It's no wonder you're reduced to cloning lines. You have no clue about probablity, poker, or the impossibility of someone chasing steam when they bet your fucking lines 5 minutes after the open. It's not my fault you're a chickenshit bookmaker who can't move on action or post public overnights.

P.S. - If you think I care about a lousy $1k, you're a fucking nimrod. I do care about taking money from idiot bookmakers, however. In fact, I take great pleasure in it. Thanks again, dumbass.

It took awhile but we finally got here.

Making the magic happen.

Wally...read the last four posts from your new boss and I dare you to defend him.

No really, go ahead.

And once again, I'm not mad at ya for taking a paying gig. No dishonor in that.

But Wally, please don't even attempt to defend this turd anymore. Take the paycheck, keep posting with us and let it be.

Because Blackie is about the stupidest mutherfucker we've seen in quite sometime and you know it. And we've dealt with PapaGeorge and Brock Landers recently.

:lmao:

Blackie: Yes, I've always dreamed of becoming popular. It's why I left a board catering to a million drooling idiots to post here amongst 20 people with a clue. I'd like to say you made it 21, but that would be inaccurate.

And I know it's just posting, but take a fucking lesson in apostrophe's please. You present yourself as a fucking dope. It's goddamed embarrassing. You do have a business to run, after all.

:lmao:

I guess wally didn't like your balls tribute to him.

Picking winners? Handicapping? lol, no wonder you have to book sbr lunch money bettors. Next time you are in Bogota let me know.

How can we possibly be 7 pages deep and no-one, not a single independently thinking individual person here understand that I didn’t defend Blackie? How can this forum be filled with intelligent people and amongst them not a single person could see that I said Blackie’s approach to reacting to negative comments or differing opinions wasn’t in the best interest of his brand?

I guess when everyone sees things one way and you find yourself the only one seeing it differently, that makes you either a true visionary or a complete idiot. I’m no visionary so I guess I have my answer.

I still contend though (I’m not just an idiot but a hardheaded idiot) that the majority of the dislike/hate is not for RebateWager.

MonkeyFocker started this thread and I replied to his title. I asked if it was a personal opinion or a professional one, that’s all. There was no defending of “Owner” or “Brand” in the question I posed. It went where it went because that’s what is done on forums but I still never once defended Blackie’s actions.

So you think Blackie is a complete jagoff like most of us do?

AWESOME!

:cheers:

How can we possibly be 7 pages deep and no-one, not a single independently thinking individual person here understand that I didn’t defend Blackie? How can this forum be filled with intelligent people and amongst them not a single person could see that I said Blackie’s approach to reacting to negative comments or differing opinions wasn’t in the best interest of his brand?
Wally, I can't speak for anyone else here, but as I see it any offshore bookmaker is only as good/trustworthy as the person(s) ultimately standing behind the action booked. In that context, it is impossible to bifurcate issues into a RebateWager side and a Blackie side, because the former is merely an extension of the latter. If this situation were reduced to a Venn diagram, the RW circle would exist entirely within the Blackie circle. As such, your position is rooted in an invalid premise, which is why you didn't find any buyers for it here.

Thread has gone to Venn diagrams. The gloves are off.

I love nerd speak.