Really Missing Mr.X

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,294 Views
I saw the movie Wild today.

Weird coincidence its same day MrX posts after 5 months.

How'd you like the movie? Lots of hate for the book and movie on the trail.

I thought it was pretty decent.

Mr.X, my girlfriend and I very much enjoyed the long stroll blog. Some real nice pictures, too.

Thanks for following. Glad you guys enjoyed it.

and it is odd 5teamer came up with this same day mr.x returns. ...unless they're in on it together all along :thinking:

I thought that was odd, too.

Mr X is back! Yay! Let's play some WWF.

Great to see you back Mr. X. Cant wait for a thread discussing your last 5 months

Remember meeting up with taco on that Sunday night. Seems like a long time ago. Very fun night. Hope everyone is doing okay. Go Jays.

mrx and fiveteamer

In turbulent times I really miss MrX

Never heard of this poster ??

Banned from that other place like many of us ??

@roguejuror

Never heard of this poster ??

Banned from that other place like many of us ??

@roguejuror

No, he left SBR on his own. MrX used to be a professional baseball bettor that developed an algorithm modeling MLB and was highly successful for many seasons betting in Vegas and offshore. He is a nature lover and disconnects for many months at a time to enjoy life and the outdoors. Once, he walked from Mexico to Canada in a trail through California and the Pacific Northwest. He is the best friend of Reno Cool. He is among the top on fiveteamer's "made it/did not make it" list as having it made it in the game of gambling and having a fulfilling life. He was our main eventer in the first and only Gamelive New Orleans Bash of 2011.

No, he left SBR on his own. MrX used to be a professional baseball bettor that developed an algorithm modeling MLB and was highly successful for many seasons betting in Vegas and offshore. He is a nature lover and disconnects for many months at a time to enjoy life and the outdoors. Once, he walked from Mexico to Canada in a trail through California and the Pacific Northwest. He is the best friend of Reno Cool. He is among the top on fiveteamer's "made it/did not make it" list as having it made it in the game of gambling and having a fulfilling life. He was our main eventer in the first and only Gamelive New Orleans Bash of 2011.
That Gamelive Bash introduced me to New Orleans

Since that Bash I’ve gone 8 times (mostly January/February). It’s my favorite American city.

Thanks to whoever recommended the 2011 Bash be in New Orleans! :bowdown: