• Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 3,204 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Got in my car to leave work and realized that my gas gauge was way below empty. I thought for sure I was going to run out of gas. Started heading to the nearest gas station but found myself right in the middle of horrible traffic for the early Rays game.

Fortunately I made it there in time though.

Go Rays.

Bread, what you think Rays BB play! Liking Price to finally have a lights out game and Lewis can be hit! What you think?

I think Rays take it today.

Them fuel gauges are designed to induce panic. I prepaid for a tank of gas on my last rental, so I had to return it as low as possible to get my money's worth. Fokken electronic gauge started taunting me once it read "50 kms* to empty"... the number started going down way too quickly then the screen switched to "low fuel" and it started beeping... and I was still about 20kms* from home. Managed to find a gas station about 10 minutes later. I was sweating and tense as fok. Turns out that I still had close to a gallon in there, enough to cover another 50kms. The actual needle was completely below the red E zone.

Fokker.

*1 kilometer = 0.62 mile. Fok off.

*1 kilometer = 0.62 mile. Fok off.

this is why matty is a sharp poster. one can always learn something from the man.

torn in this rays, rangers series. never have been a rangers fan, but have always been a big nolan ryan fan and i'd like to see him accept a world series trophy. on the other hand, i think joe maddon is pretty damn groovy, ranks right there with mike scioscia and ron gardenhire as my favorite mlb managers these days.

i wouldn't mind seeing the rays and brewers in the series just to give fox sports a hard time and bad ratings. fok off.

I think Price stinks and gets lit up (yet again) tonight.

Go Texas!
oh my fokking god! plommer cheering for texas? say it ain't so, betplom, say it ain't so.

this is why matty is a sharp poster. one can always learn something from the man.

Yeah, he was so sharp he spelled Kilometre incorrectly.

Fukin sharp Canuck he is.

oh my fokking god! plommer cheering for texas? say it ain't so, betplom, say it ain't so.
I cheer for who I bet on, tonight that happens to be Texas.

BB - I've cheered for Czech republic to beat Canada in Olympic hockey!

Plommer is loyal to his bankroll first, country second.

Bread puts on for his city. I dig it. Bread's a good guy.

Bread is a good guy.

As a matter of fact I think Bread is one of the swellest people on the planet that I have never met in person.

bread is good

love bread

I always teased Bread in the past because I loved him so much. Like when you used to pull the hair of the cute girl at recces. Sometimes we hurt the ones we love just because we love them so dang much, you know?

If Swarmy likes the Rays too then we could be on to something boys

This could be what you are looking for.......I'm on Texas! The Rays are a disaster and don't belong in the post season.

My old truck run out of gas with the gauge at 1/4 tank. Talk about a piece of junk gauge.

I always teased Bread in the past because I loved him so much. Sometimes we hurt the ones we love just because we love them so dang much, you know?

+1