• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 406 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
RayRay you like your television serious so here is something to check out. On Netflix look up Underbelly. It's a crime based series drama from Australia. Kind of Saprano's meets NYPD Blues done in the Wire style with some Shield thrown in.

thanks wakky... but you are about 5-6yrs behind me on this one... underbelly a top 5 series for me :cheers:

the lead woman in half the underbellies, danielle cormack, also stars in a new show call Wentworth... its a womans prison show in its 2nd season..good stuff too

wally tell us about the latest critters in the death pond.

RJ I am pleased to report that The Pond of Death has not claimed any innocent critters since my last update. Well, I've found no evidence at least. I do have a supervisor that could end up in there though.

Wally would you take on Casper in a chicken wing eating contest?

Not exactly sure what that has to do with Underbelly or even The Pond of Death for that matter but in keeping with that theme, IAG, Archie is a potential serial killer.

Movies/TV thread exists Wally. This is a business and it requires organization.

Not exactly sure what that has to do with Underbelly or even The Pond of Death for that matter but in keeping with that theme, IAG, Archie is a potential serial killer.

It has nothing to do with anything in this thread Wally. There was a thread yesterday where Casper talking about being a champion food eater in Vegas, and RJ offered up that you could take him on in chicken wings or something.

I just didn't know when/where I would see you again. Carpe Diem!

Wally are you watching the World Cup? Brazil lost to Germany 7-1. I didn't see that coming.

It's ok IAG.
IAG, I would bang the women of GameLive while Pucky his Asian neighbor and Casper sit on the sofa sucking on chicken bones and Muddy clad only in his orange shorts videos it all.