rayray it's go time

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 3,097 Views
Stevie stick with us. You've done so well for so long.

:grouphug:

we can teach you a thing or two about a thing or two...whats this stress stuff you are talking about...never heard of it pal

Nicky,

Are you and the Steves coming to NO in January?

Steve...N.O. We need to make this happen. That town doesn't run out of booze.

wowowow stevie and nicky we need yall down in new orleans :greencheck:

nookies, this is what happens to people who try to roll with rayray all night...its not for the weak
47513_112383155484569_100001386563968_93939_8101160_n.jpg

Why is that girl under a tablecloth?

That does not look Asian, Rr.

a friend of a friend of a friend...fuck i dont even think i knew her...and i guess a tablecloth was the only thing the mngr could find to cover her up... i was telling fishay earlier...we went to dance and came back about 15 minutes later and some punk ass wigger and 5-6 grenades had made themselves at home...i told them i didnt care cus i had the entire room, but one of the fat black broads had pulled the tablecloth off our friend and folded it up and put it on her purse...she was going to fucking steal a tablecloth...unreal... i told them to cover her back up and get the fuck out of there...then the wigger got up in my face and started talking shit. you know the kind, scrawny buzzed headed fool with more tattoos than brain cells... very bad idea on his part...his head wishes he would have just left and kept his mouth shut...