Random thoughts

Jean-Louis reverted to Minecraft. Crisis averted.

The only answer I can give is: sometimes. I almost always reverse into my parking spot here - which is a pretty sweet move actually. It's tight and my car is on the big side. But I got that move down.

At work I can usually drive forward into a spot where I can drive straight out at the end of the day, if you get my meaning. I'm an early arriver so the lot hasn't filled in too much. No reversing necessary.

But there are plenny situations where I'll just drive forward into a parking spot and back out when I leave. Stores 'n shit.

I'll tell you one thing I am: I'm a don't-give-a-shit-if-I-park-pretty-far-away guy.

What kind of cunt wouldn't have cunt in the list?

s.png

I lied, still plugging away using the beginner's method. 51.35 PB

I wanna do a sub-30 before 2021.

Matty, does your wife even know what you look like anymore lol?

Between the cube and your new business, when do you spend time with her?

I cube from the kitchen while she plugs away on the computer about 10ft away. She's welcome to look up and witness my exploits.

Marriage w/a kid is a tag team partnership.

We went to a concert without the kid about 3 weeks ago. That should tide us over for a year.

Last edited:
I cube from the kitchen while she plugs away on the computer about 10ft away. She's welcome to look up and witness my exploits.

Marriage w/a kid is a tag team partnership.

We went to a concert without the kid about 3 weeks ago. That should tide us over for a year.
Love it.

See, this is why I need you to explain this shit to me. I have NO idea what marriage is like lol.