Random thoughts

The 200th formula 1 grand prix for Mercedes is definitely one they'll want to forget :cono:

Jessica Yaniv is the best thing to happen to the trans community in along time.

Illustrates how wacky things can get when gov enforces the masses to entertain mental illness cloaked in delusional fantasies.

Those ladies should be forced to wax his beans and carrot, not doing so would be transphobic.

So what if it's enforced sexual assault on the female (sarcasm). The victim hierarchy clearly states that trans people are more oppressed than cis gendered females, so get to waxxing those berries cos muh victimhood...

I've been stupid. Every day at lunch I sit in the lunchroom for an hour and gab a bit and do the New York Times crossword.

I need to be using that time to work on my book. Time is so precious during the week. I am so hard-pressed to sneak in 20 minutes here or there - meanwhile I've got this hour every damn day.

I need to get some kind of little device where I can plug in a USB and run Word - and do that.

Sure. Like I say, during the week I'm usually only working with 20 minute windows so an hour is like an embarassment of riches.

It's like that old quote - not sure who said it - Thomas Edison maybe? - anyway it holds true for me.

Inspiration is 90% perspiration.

Just get working and the good shit will come.

Okay actually it's:

"Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration."

Thomas Alva Edison

:handshake:

I have an extra laptop here that I could start lugging around but I wonder if there are little mini-laptops available. Gonna stop in at Staples after work on Sunday and see what's up.

yeah and the whole scene was in a house. But it didn't seem like a bash, it's just that the forum was in a form of a house, with an odd poster (mostly Xpy) hanging out here and there.

yeah and the whole scene was in a house. But it didn't seem like a bash, it's just that the forum was in a form of a house, with an odd poster (mostly Xpy) hanging out here and there.
Only way it could've been me is if I told you TO BUY SILVER and Hodl...

The-Real-World-Facebook.png

Like The Real World, Gamelive?