Random thoughts

lol

we were fully expecting a car joke from plommer

we still chuckled

get better jennyballs

hmm...that sounds interesting, this Malbec. I always wonder if the aged, imported, $50+ wines taste any better or just the same?
I prefer wine to beer at times mostly because beer makes me bloated, and dare I admit it, gasy, and I do not enjoy that one bit.
Though there are a few select beers we get at giant that are just the best ever. I have become a huge fan of the porters lately, and chocolate beers.

Weird night last night though. Was out all day and ended up getting home starving at around 10:30. Normally I eat dinner at ~5. So I shoveled a large quantity of delicious food into me at that point - it was so great - eating a ton of great food when you're really hungry.

But I guess my whole schedule was thrown off and my body was discombobulated because I woke up in the middle of the night to pee; the time was 3 something - long story short, I couldn't get back to sleep and I've been up ever since.

Isn't that a fine how-do-you-do?

Muddy I do a shot of JD when that happens.

Works like a charm.

Then again I do a shot of JD when pretty much anything happens. And it works like a charm.

Bacon=alcoholic.

Muddy, I get woken at night, and fall back to sleep, but not as well. more of a light rest at that point.

Matty, that doesn't surprise me.

Sometimes a shot and a quickie is good there too Muddy. You can pretty much get what you want there since she's pretty much dead to the world. This is when I have done a good portion of my tookus fokking.

In fact, better yet GameLive.com=alcoholics

poor jay z... nigger worth a half billion and still cant find a fucking shirt that fits...
slide_290221_2300719_free.jpg

We're up all night to get lucky

Just opened a carton of Tropicana Pure Premium apple juice. For whatever reason, the juice is carbonated. There is no mention of it on the carton.

WTF?

Doesn't sound right. Are you sure you're not just imagining the carbonation?

No, it's very clearly there, both visually and in the mouthfeel. It tastes like apple juice mixed with Perrier, like 60/40.

It's a perfectly regular carton of Tropicana Pure Premium.

DA FOK?

carbonation or Fermentation? Maybe you have some cider brewing?

Maybe you're lying? Have you considered that you might be lying?