Random thoughts

maybe she meant earrings to match the engagement ring since that is a moment of itself, not a lame excuse for not buying a Christmas present.

Diamond earrings aren't considered tacky, or a cop-out? Any purchasing tips for the clueless men like we truly?

One of the most successful gifts I ever gave was a pair of earrings with little dangly hearts. They weren't diamonds or anything. Just some really cute little dangly hearts. She LOVED them.

Now of course anything I say on this subject should be overridden by basically anything that anyone else says.

What is the definition of "successful gift"?

Face glitter?

There is another kind of ring you could get her. It's not worn on the finger, the ears, the nose, the eyebrow or the navel.

Try ruby earrings if the diamond earrings look tacky. Oh and make sure she is not allergic to the gold.

Thanks Saulty, that's good info.

Nice diamonds are expensive. Who'da thunk.

I think I like the ruby ones.

I just bought some bling bling earrings for Cami for our anniversary using Amazon. Amazon and Amazon ratings for just about everything imo.

Also the indentured servant I got from there is working out real well too, amazing what a bargain Prime Shipping can be sometimes; no boat or anything necessary these days free 2 day no matter what.

Thanks Steve, browsing Amazon right now, like the fact that they put all the details in the product title.

Coworker caught me looking at that shit and I'm now getting advice from all the girls on my team.

I'm told to go for drops instead of studs. Most women prefer and wear drops.

We're getting somewhere.

:gaymelive:

I don't like having my suggestion ignored. Let Erin (?) get her freak on and yours at the same time. Matching set of nipple and "love button" rings.

Happy times for all.

Thanks Steve, browsing Amazon right now, like the fact that they put all the details in the product title.

Coworker caught me looking at that shit and I'm now getting advice from all the girls on my team.

I'm told to go for drops instead of studs. Most women prefer and wear drops.

We're getting somewhere.

:gaymelive:

Hah you're "that guy" now. All women love that guy.

I'm early in the game, 1/4 karat white gold/diamond pretty low level stuff seems to be authentic enough though, she hasn't taken them out.

Matty, don't know exact piece of jewelry you'll get her but for sure she'll be getting what's on the left ........

jewelry-ring-found-in-coke-can.jpg

Yes she is MrM! You'd think that would suffice, no?

Wimminz.

Stevie are they studs? Is she satisfied? We need cami's honest feedback here.

Thanks Saulty, that's good info.

Nice diamonds are expensive. Who'da thunk.

I think I like the ruby ones.

Also sapphire is good if you can't find many options in rubys. I think I bought just about everything for my wife. All gemstones and diamonds.

So far I got her a necklace and a Swarovsky bracelet.

Pavy we're a bunch of pathetic suckers.

Don't worry Matty ........ come 12/26 hopefully you'll be spent!

img-thing

Don't kid yourself, all men pay for it, one way or another!

I got irons in the fire. Oh I got irons and those irons are in a mighty fine fire.

Yes she is MrM! You'd think that would suffice, no?

Wimminz.

Stevie are they studs? Is she satisfied? We need cami's honest feedback here.

She seems to be quite satisfied. Studs confirmed.

Cami, Cami chime in. You are needed.

Matty we avoid the mall like the plague especially this time of the year. I'd overpay Amazon for what they provide and still you usually get a great deal too, crafty fokkers.