Random thoughts

oh yeah there's the other stupidity. You have to "apply" for an apartment.
I'm not asking for a loan you foking shitbags. I pay rent you give apartment. What's there to apply about?
It's like the job. You have a job that needs doing, I will do you it, you pay me. Wtf does Uncle Pepe's opinion of my character have to do with it.
Foking free country this is supposed to be. Bureaucratic, in your business ass munchers we've become :mad: :willamena:

but anyway, goog luck Cami pal :buddy:

If I was one of the many, many unreliable/creepy/deadbeat dipshits in this world, that no normal person would want living in their premises or being responsible for a portion of their business, that's definitely what I would wish.

All welcome! No questions asked! First come first serve for everything!

:muddy:

If I was one of the many, many unreliable/creepy/deadbeat dipshits in this world, that no normal person would want living in their premises or being responsible for a portion of their business, that's definitely what I would wish.

All welcome! No questions asked! First come first serve for everything!

:muddy:

everybody's is an unreliable creepy deadbeat except me, because I have an uncle that says I'm good

You know what else? I haven't won a damn thing on Roll Up The Rim To Win this season.

:mudcat:

Sittin' at 3 coffees won now. The rim-rollin' gods have been smiling upon me lately.

4 coffees, one donut. Still two unredeemed rims. Suck it Dudcat.

mrLofSjh.jpg

:mudcat:

No but yesterday was good. My first coffee, I "paid" for with a rim I had from before, and then that coffee ended up having a winning rim so when I stopped in later for another coffee ---> also free.

Two big delicious Friday coffees, and nothing to enter on my budget spreadsheet.

Noice.

The cashiers look at me fonny when I redeem a rim and ask for a small.

Any more than one small a day and I get dizzy along with the typical coffee jitters.

The cashiers look at me fonny when I redeem a rim and ask for a small.

Any more than one small a day and I get dizzy along with the typical coffee jitters.

Marty WTF is wrong with you?

Order the XL coffee and just pour out what you don't want to drink.

All the top prizes are under the rims of the bigger cups and small cups don't even have rollup to win.

The small cups definitely have a rolluptherim rim plombergballs. It's all I order.

2 for 2 with winners at Timmers today.

:shades:

I had a slow start to the season but the way I have bounced back should be an inspiration to kids everywhere.

we're supposed to get a big ass freak blizzard tonight. My office might be closed tomorrow, and the governor might issue a state of emergency and close all major roads. We are anticipated to get anywhere between 12-19 inches of bullshit. I am not happy.

Another donut winner today. I don't fokkin eat donuts. :mudcat:

we're supposed to get a big ass freak blizzard tonight. My office might be closed tomorrow, and the governor might issue a state of emergency and close all major roads. We are anticipated to get anywhere between 12-19 inches of bullshit. I am not happy.
I love snow days. Of course I only get them every couple of years. You should move south.

Another donut winner today. I don't fokkin eat donuts. :mudcat:

Eat the damn donut

They're not breakfast-appropriate.