Random thoughts

If you do have music on your phone, nearly all current cars come standard with Bluetooth, so you don't even need to hook up your phone to the car stereo. You can also stream Spotify/Google Music/Apple Music to your car's stereo.

Otherwise I dunno. I'm sure that some fancier cars have the ability to directly stream Internet music services, without using your phone.

You could approximate CD quality by having high-quality MP3s/AACs on your phone. But CD quality is still higher than all lossy digital formats.

double post bullshit

here's a plate of weiners to make up for it

1410734910739330121.jpg

Last edited:
That has to be the best compensation for double posting in the history of the internet. Great job, man.

Full sized click wheel I pods are worth a small fortune. Even not fully functional.

Really? I have a 2nd gen somewhere. Monochrome screen.

I'm thisclose to divorcing myself from Apple. Had enough.

this thread, so big, who's ever gonna read it all? makes me kinda sad

I've prolly read 90% of it.

I bet I've read over 90% of it.

I actually started rereading it from the start not-too-long ago. It's very funny. Different shit happens.

It's quite random, I find.

I wonder if many years after humanity is destroyed in a nuclear holocaust, an alien race finds traces of an ancient civilization, and a bureaucrat will be given the task of reading this thread from start.

It uses a Firewire cord. I remember buying a 4-port PCI Firewire card for my desktop PC just so I could plug it in.

Ipod classic 2nd Gen - $50-250 depending on included items and condition.

omg i'm rich

omg i'm rich

If you were able to generate an average $150 return from goods like that annually and you earned 5% returns youd have $10464, 8% you'd have $18351. Poo poo if you'd like.