Random thoughts

This girl on my facebook writes test like 5 times on chat while I'm sleeping then says nevermind.

People crack me up - if you want to talk to me just talk to me you don't have to front.

I mean, golly.

11390171_10153480642113694_2153659282656752940_n.jpg

My average post in this thread is more random than thoughts.

#randomthought

Yup. I was probably around 11 too when the woodpecker killing happened. Same summer that a bunch of us set fire to one of our school's wooden doors then blamed it on a retarded kid who wasn't there when the cops showed up.

Kids are awful. I want one, possibly two.

turn back the clock to march 29, 2010!

it was a random fortune telling thought

:yes: *I* follow through.

If I was to rate that maze on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is the most difficult, that maze ---> somewhere below 5.

There is no other right solution to that maze.

Ipads are what teenagers are bought before they can handle the responsibility of a laptop, which means not breaking it by abusing it.

Ipads are what teenagers are bought before they can handle the responsibility of a laptop, which means not breaking it by abusing it.

Buy a Zagg, you have a laptop.

I leave for a week at the beach next Friday around noon. The problem is this. My brain is looking forward to this and has already gone on vacation. I have finals next week and other school stuff I need to finish this weekend. This could possibly be bad.

We need an update on this, both finals and of course the beach! What's the beach of choice for folks from Bama! :dunno:

Debating a couple beers with online girls I've briefly been chatting with briefly. The weekends are pretty boring without Cami around. They're all a ways out so I don't know. Then again I have a fast car I heart driving.

I just don't know.

Why not?

#boredomsucks

Really glad they calmed down with BK crossandwich guy on iheartradio. I mean I get that that's why it's free but overkill much? The new annoyance is icanaffordcollege.com song, who comes up with this awful shit? Step up from crossandwich guy though, so we're thankful though. Crossandwich guy was kind of funny the first time - not quote the thousandth time.

I do not actually drive below the speed limit to torment impatient drivers btw. As much as I laugh at and/or have contempt for them, and as much as I am very patient and will cheerfully slow down as circumstances dictate and I do not take any chances in the name of saving 3 seconds, my basic thing is to drive, oh, say, 15-20% above the speed limit.

70 in a 60 kinda deal. 120 in a 100.

Now if I learned that an impatient driver saw me saying I drive slow in the left lane and they got their blood pressure up over it, that would lift my spirits.

If you did that to me I would drive right through you.