Random thoughts

These turtles all look baked all the time

:420:

I've never ever seen a turtle in the wild.

That's a weird one. I would set the OVER/UNDER on number of turtles I have seen in the wild at:

1 bajillion

Where the fok does one go to see a turtle?

Anywhere. I've seen tortoises in the middle of the highway around here, and just a couple weeks ago saw a turtle swimming down the creek.

I was asking Muddy. Canada seems to be the northernmost point for turtle populations. (And most other living things. :wah:)

I know, I felt like interjecting anyhow.

I haven't seen one in the wild. In Belarus for a while kids had em as pets :dunno:

Grew up near a girl who would keep turtles as pets - cages, food and all.

Still think that's kind of weird. Not much personality on them. Sorry turtles - it's true.

Where the fok does one go to see a turtle?

My turtle memories mostly involve water. Ponds, creeks, rivers, lakes.

I can't remember if I personally ever caught a turtle by accident while fishing - I was never big on fishing - but more than once, I have been with people who have done it. So many turtles around that sometimes they just get snagged by accident.

I was a big camper for my whole childhood and then later, an outdoor partier. Always seemed to be water around. Turtles were not as common as frogs but they were certainly not something that made us go, :ohmy:

I have seen them on dry land too. There are different brands of turtles. More than once I have stopped my car to expedite a turtle's crossing of a road. I like turtles. Like to help them out. They should probably cut back on the dope smoking but they're cool.

Of course the fact that I am from a bygone era probably makes a difference to my comparative experience.

images

I had a pet turtle for a couple months as a kid. It stank. Then it died. Mom refused to get another one.

You don't wanna get snapped by a full-sized snapping turtle.

They take their snapping seriously.

Possession of marijuana (let's say anything up to 20 grams or so) should absolutely be legal.

You can go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of bourbon bigger than a 4 month old baby but you can't legally buy a small bag of weed?

Common.

Possession of marijuana (let's say anything up to 20 grams or so) should absolutely be legal.

You can go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of bourbon bigger than a 4 month old baby but you can't legally buy a small bag of weed?

Common.

Nvermind that. Why can't you just grow 3-4 plants a year and not buy any? They should sell tags or something to limit the amount of plants...

Not all people want to deal with growing the plants

I feel like you guys are overcomplicating it, thinking in some kind of unnecessary box.

Just make it legal. If you want to keep a well-stocked marijuana supply, it's no different than a well-stocked bar. Go ahead.

If you like to grow it, it's no different than a beer/wine home brewer. Go ahead.

Do whatever the fok you want.

You know who agrees with me? This guy:

snapper_1.jpg

Our turtle way mellower than that guy Muddy!