random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,495 Views
Why this guy is to soccer of what like Ali, Gretzky, Babe Ruth was to their respective sports! True GOAT! Match winner less than 10 minutes to play.

Forgot to mention Tom Brady was at last night's match. :)

Raptors limit the Lakers to 12 points in the 1Q and have a 21 point lead to start the 2nd Q.

Unfukkinreal.

Must win qualifier for Italy today at 3:45. It will be my first time watching ESPN + because it’s my only legal option I believe
@MrMonkey @roguejuror

Must win qualifier for Italy today at 3:45. It will be my first time watching ESPN + because it’s my only legal option I believe
@MrMonkey @roguejuror
Tron Missing out on one World Cup in what 50, 60+ years is bad enough but two straight would be unbearable!!!

Expect the win today but even this team winning Euro lacked consistent striker play.
:scholar:

Hard to believe either see CR7 or Italy won’t be in this cup.

N Mac game plan working well for them. Sit back in the defend with everybody and hope to get lucky in PK shootout. Italy has like 15 shots 3 on target 8 corners totally controlling match. NMac 1 shot on target. All they is one counter to ruin Italy.

N Mac game plan working well for them. Sit back in the defend with everybody and hope to get lucky in PK shootout. Italy has like 15 shots 3 on target 8 corners totally controlling match. NMac 1 shot on target. All they is one counter to ruin Italy.

Immobile still useless :greencheck:

Veratti misses open net :greencheck:

0-0 at halftime

Wow Incredible Clasico Italian failure! I hate when I’m right it’s not often. One open chance and from that far out you have to be kidding me. :facepalm

Immobile still useless :greencheck:
Hopefully this is the end of his international career. He was useless in Euro and it hasn’t changed. Won Euro despite not having a quality striker. I totally bummed!

Portugal easily defeats turkey 3-1 so at least CR7 will go to WC. No fking way they lose to N Mac.

And Wales defeats Austria to 2-1. Or should I say Garett Bale 2 Austria 1. Wales doesn’t have much but they have a quality striker.

Canada going to the World Cup while Italy watches the tourney?

WTF has happened in the world?

Canada going to the World Cup while Italy watches the tourney?

WTF has happened in the world?
Italy hasn’t won a World Cup knockout game since they won the WC Final against France 15 years ago

1648966195959.png