Racially Motivated Attacks

• Start date
  • Replies 92 Comments
  • Views 1,988 Views
"anything I post about politics would greatly appreciate you don't comment" - You didn't post it, so I'm free to comment.
"and I won't initiate anything" - You are initiating with this response after you said you wouldn't.

But hey at least it was "well thought out" and "knowledgeable", unlike when you don't agree with me, then it's poorly thought out and unknowledgeable. Guess a broken clock is right twice a day.
True but I thought you don't follow politics? No way an awesome answer like that comes out of somebody not paying attention to politics lol. I believe you're one of the anti-Trump cultists but that's cool. Is Adam Schiff your H of Rep?

Everyone especially mrmonkey watch the movie ‘You People’.

It’s funny and relevant.
I didn't know it be so good. It was SO FUNNY Blitty! Me and the Mrs loved it. What did she to Jonah "that baby-ass ring" and say "was Grandmother's during the Holocaust" lol. And Jonah said what "the Kufi is done" after Eddie's hat caught fire. We got to watch is again, ROFL!!!
:blittster:

Someone explain to me why this man is not in jail.
Forget him Casp, look at the positive my friend. If white cops did it that would give people a reason to loot in the major cities around the country. Of course in Cali that need not happen for stealing to occur.

True but I thought you don't follow politics? No way an awesome answer like that comes out of somebody not paying attention to politics lol. I believe you're one of the anti-Trump cultists but that's cool. Is Adam Schiff your H of Rep?
Not really, it's just logic. I don't need to follow politics to know that Trump has a loyal following and has overcome the odds before. I formulate my own opinions on things, I haven't watched a talking head program on CNN Fox News MSNBC or anywhere else since 2016. You should try it.

If you want to call me an "anti-Trump cultist" that's fine I guess. I voted for Bush over Gore. I liked McCain and Romney. I personally draw the line at unpredictability/erratic behavior potentially putting us all in danger of WW3 and encouraging an attack on the capital/claiming voting is rigged when you lose. If that makes me a cultist so be it.

Freedom of speech?
Not in jail for saying this. In jail for the Tawana Bradley debacle. He was found liable and to this day refuses to pay.

it’s been decades and he has the money. Throw his ass in jail until he pays.

Not in jail for saying this. In jail for the Tawana Bradley debacle. He was found liable and to this day refuses to pay.

it’s been decades and he has the money. Throw his ass in jail until he pays.
Upon searching, it was paid with interest over 20 years ago, per multiple sources.

Upon searching, it was paid with interest over 20 years ago, per multiple sources.

He didn’t pay it. His supporters did.

Fucker deserves to rot in jail.

Tawana stIll hasn’t paid hers either.

Over the years, critics, politicians and news media have demanded that Sharpton apologize for his role and publicly condemn Brawley. But Sharpton has refused, perpetuating the ill will that many still hold for him.

"What do I have to apologize for? I believed her," Sharpton says. He says he regrets having resorted to "name-calling" against Pagones and that the case taught him to refrain from personal attacks in his activism. But he doesn't regret having stood for Brawley, he says.

Lying sack of puss learned nothing.

All this reminds me of the Jussie Smollet case.
Another race baiting liar that shouldve been sent to prison for life.

Throw his ass in jail until he pays.
Logic says he has, technically lol! I see RJ post the ones in power want both sides of the peoples to fight. Which is possible/probable/word/whatever but this POS has them beat and done his best over the years to pull blacks/whites further apart.

Last edited:
Donald is too polarizing, he’ll get next to no swing voters.
That doesn't matter in the Republican primaries, where only Republicans are voting on who they want their presidential candidate to be. There's no doubt DeSantis is a better general election candidate, but he has to beat Trump in his own party first.

It won't be as trivial as everyone here seems to be making out to be. Trump is still the betting favorite to win the primary. Now the market obviously factors in his popularity, but books wouldn't be offering DeSantis at +money if he was such a big lock.

That doesn't matter in the Republican primaries, where only Republicans are voting on who they want their presidential candidate to be. There's no doubt DeSantis is a better general election candidate, but he has to beat Trump in his own party first.

It won't be as trivial as everyone here seems to be making out to be. Trump is still the betting favorite to win the primary. Now the market obviously factors in his popularity, but books wouldn't be offering DeSantis at +money if he was such a big lock.
I’m a R and won’t vote for trump. I don’t care what the betting markets suggest, he’s not getting any swing votes.