• Replies 92 Comments
  • Views 1,863 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens

So I have a question. With the rampant Black on White crime across the country, why aren’t these cases ever looked into as racially motivated? Is it because we have accepted that Black on White crime is the norm or is it because people can’t see that African Americans can be racist against Caucasians?

Black on Asian crime is almost always looked as a race crime. Very peculiar to me how race is viewed from the legal perspective.

I mean there is definitely lots of race-related bullshit in the media because the media only cares about making money and it makes money by generating ratings and clicks. Racially driven stuff does that pretty well.

I agree with you that the way hate crimes are viewed and reported is skewed by the races involved.

With all of that said, this is a super silly example to prove your point. This guy was trying to make a getaway during a robbery and pushed an old man out of his way. There is nothing here to suggest it was pre-meditated or a hate crime or anything of the sort.

Which means that you are using race to push your own narrative, even if it doesn't fit the situation, like they do, no?

I mean there is definitely lots of race-related bullshit in the media because the media only cares about making money and it makes money by generating ratings and clicks. Racially driven stuff does that pretty well.

I agree with you that the way hate crimes are viewed and reported is skewed by the races involved.

With all of that said, this is a super silly example to prove your point. This guy was trying to make a getaway during a robbery and pushed an old man out of his way. There is nothing here to suggest it was pre-meditated or a hate crime or anything of the sort.

Which means that you are using race to push your own narrative, even if it doesn't fit the situation, like they do, no?
No, not at all. If that was a young white man pushing down an elderly African American, do you not think race would’ve played a part in the way it would be covered?

VD, my point is that when it comes to black on white crime, the notion that it could be racist is never approached whereas if it’s white on black crime, it’s the first thing discussed.

No, not at all. If that was a young white man pushing down an elderly African American, do you not think race would’ve played a part in the way it would be covered?

VD, my point is that when it comes to black on white crime, the notion that it could be racist is never approached whereas if it’s white on black crime, it’s the first thing discussed.
No, not really. I mean I'm sure some outlets would mention the race of the victim, but not spinning it as a hate crime when it so clearly isn't.

Care to site some examples of white on black violence that was unfairly referred to as hate crime?

As I said in my previous post, I have noticed the omission of terms like hate crime/terrorist when the suspect is black. But I can't think of examples of a white criminal unjustly accused of race/hate crime.
I am not super tapped in though, so please share.

But then again, slavery. I'm willing to look the other way on potential racial motivation (not the crime).

No, not really. I mean I'm sure some outlets would mention the race of the victim, but not spinning it as a hate crime when it so clearly isn't.

Care to site some examples of white on black violence that was unfairly referred to as hate crime?

As I said in my previous post, I have noticed the omission of terms like hate crime/terrorist when the suspect is black. But I can't think of examples of a white criminal unjustly accused of race/hate crime.
I am not super tapped in though, so please share.
Just off the top of my head. Tawana Brawley. Not only did a woman lie about white men attacking her, a con man (Al Sharpton) became famous because of it and the lying woman avoided imprisonment.

I can take time and bring up others if need be, but you don’t see nearly as much white on black crime as you see black on white crime

But then again, slavery. I'm willing to look the other way on potential racial motivation (not the crime).
Historically, Slavery was more predominant by blacks than whites. Something not really mentioned often.

The cops in Memphis were absolutely acting disgustingly. Should all be prosecuted. Abhorrent.

Now we have media outlets calling it racism.

Every one of the cops were black!

Bad enough they ignore black on white crime, but to call black on black crime racist is inflammatory and dangerous.

Just off the top of my head. Tawana Brawley. Not only did a woman lie about white men attacking her, a con man (Al Sharpton) became famous because of it and the lying woman avoided imprisonment.

I can take time and bring up others if need be, but you don’t see nearly as much white on black crime as you see black on white crime
The one example you choose to site is a black woman falsely accusing white men of a crime over 30 years ago? Please do take the time to bring up others.

Your initial point was that had a white man killed an old black man, it would have been covered differently and classified as a race/hate crime. Can you cite some examples of white criminals being unfairly accused of race/hate stuff?

Now after answering your question, please let me ask a question.

Any particular reason why you haven’t commented on my other points in the initial post and continuing posts concerning the obvious usage of the media to inflame racial hostilities?

The most important thing I’m pointing out that when an African American commits a violent crime against a Caucasian, it goes unnoticed yet when it’s the other way around, it’s discussed for days.

The most important thing I’m pointing out that when an African American commits a violent crime against a Caucasian, it goes unnoticed yet when it’s the other way around, it’s discussed for days.
Sometimes a statue even gets erected. Been out of the know but have they started rioting yet in Memphis? Isn't that was the go-to when bad cops do bad things?

Sometimes a statue even gets erected. Been out of the know but have they started rioting yet in Memphis? Isn't that was the go-to when bad cops do bad things?
Thankfully no rioting…..yet. We shall see how this plays out

Any particular reason why you haven’t commented on my other points in the initial post and continuing posts concerning the obvious usage of the media to inflame racial hostilities?

I did already. It was literally the very first paragraph of my response.

I did already. It was literally the very first paragraph of my response.
You posted "lots of race-related bullshit". If it isn't reported at all black on white crime than there is no bullshit? Here's a Y or N question. Is the majority and I'm talking vast majority of black crime victims perpetrated by fellows blacks? I was just waiting to hear the first response to Casper's thread and lol it was the guy saying how he hates everything the liberal left is doing but continues to defend their stances.