Quotes from the streets of NYC

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 2,604 Views
That's the best you could do????

My foot got pissed on by a hobo on Thursday on my way home from work and u think this quote is epic NYC style or something? Ask my left foot... You can do better. Crazier shit out there.

That's the best you could do????

My foot got pissed on by a hobo on Thursday on my way home from work and u think this quote is epic NYC style or something? Ask my left foot... You can do better. Crazier shit out there.

hobo Ken from New Jersey?

yes. I was standing outside on the phone next to a telephone booth with a bum in it (unbeknownst to me) and next thing you know i hear and felt liquid hit my boot (luckily i was in leather riding boots). I moved quickly and heard the bum laughing from inside the telephone booth. I yelped a loud "omg ewwwwww" and ran/walked down the sidewalk. took the water bottle from my work bag and poured it over my shoe, caught a taxi, came home and let the boot dry in the bathtub. I dropped it off to get cleaned at the shoe repair yesterday.

Should rename this thread "reasons not to go to NY"

Xpy, after traveling to roughly 48 countries I can safely say that even if 20 bums pissed on my shoe, this is still the best city in the world..

Xpy, after traveling to roughly 48 countries I can safely say that even if 20 bums pissed on my shoe, this is still the best city in the world..

you been to SF blitty? NYC is way to big for it to be useful for my needs.

what is it so great about it? I mean I've been there once when I was 17, had a pretty good time and all. I remember being impressed by the sheer size of Manhattan and the 500 or so bums sleeping at the Greyhound station. But I'd kind of figure the greatest city in the world would have less poverty :dunno:

It's probably a place you have to live in for a while to appreciate.

I was never impressed by NYC myself...

I dont know, maybe wearing another person's internal fluids just hasnt caught on here...

Blitty you really didnt try and justify the wearing of other's urination here, did you??

If you live by the, give me convenience or give me death motto, like I do...then NYC is the only way to go.

what is it so great about it? I mean I've been there once when I was 17, had a pretty good time and all. I remember being impressed by the sheer size of Manhattan and the 500 or so bums sleeping at the Greyhound station. But I'd kind of figure the greatest city in the world would have less poverty :dunno:

I hated the city when I was a child too.

It's probably a place you have to live in for a while to appreciate.

True, but that could be same with anywhere.