Quotes from the streets of NYC

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 2,664 Views
I'd like more specifics of what you like about it. What kind of convenience, for example?

Bars per capita is also ridiculous. There are at least 50 different ones within a 10 minute walk from where I live.

I'm not really buying your argument. Seamless is in SF aswell with 100s of stores. There are corner stores with booze on every other street and enough bars to make me get tired of drinking. That isn't a great argument.

I prefer to seek happiness over the course of my time here on earth. http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/02/25/happiest-miserable-cities-america/

I haven't seen many articles touting NYC as a happy place to live out my minimal years here on earth.

Well it's pretty subjective. Everyone is different.

Pretty sure I still have more options than you in every facet besides maybe clam chowder, Anchor Steam, In n Out, and a few other things.

Not a fan of SF weather. Would prefer to be in southern CA.

I think I might prefer NYC weather over SF.

4 to 1 girl to guy ratio doesn't hurt...

I probably should have started with that.

You want bars per capita? Move to Wisconsin.

I would say theres a quantity/quality issue with that comparison.

I doubt the craft selection, atmosphere, history, character, and uniqueness compare.

Selection? The Brewers didn't get their name through witchcraft.

I actually sometimes miss an old Wisconsin-style belly-up bar from time to time living here.

4 to 1 girl to guy ratio doesn't hurt...

I probably should have started with that.
Blitty, you'd love Sydney but then again you've probably already been.

I've been wanting to check out Milwaukee for a while. Will have to include it on next road trip.

I was in Sydney about 15 years ago. Will have to go back as an adult. Not on top of list though.

Hard to explain I guess, but I will show any posters here the REAL NYC, if they come and visit.

I've been wanting to check out Milwaukee for a while. Will have to include it on next road trip.

I was in Sydney about 15 years ago. Will have to go back as an adult. Not on top of list though.

Check out Milwaukee during Summerfest, around the 4th of July.

Go to Madison instead.

Summerfest is cool in Milwaukee too though.