Quitting liquor week 1

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 3,547 Views
I am disappointed in you HP

IAG
I am disappointed in you HP

I disappointed in his friend! HP cutout early like a good husband should!

well for starters, we have the same problem lol, it's like pringles, once you pop you just can't stop!

Also....stop fucking other broads! tsk tsk

Sorry IAG...didnt you read the part.about me losing erection?

It hasnt happened before..not counting on it hsppening again..but wifey has been withholding

I did! Tells me you love your wife so much another woman wouldn't do it for you!

Housepicks = gentleman

HP, drinking isn't your problem.

Your problem is the crap you drink.

Are you in college? Shit, reading your alcohol list, I would swear you are a college hardo from Idaho.

Don't mix so much and stay away from mixing caffeine with alcohol.

That may help with your penis situation.

Yes, I did. I was confused by the line however. Didn't know if you felt guilty and lost it, or you were just thinking about the wife so you lost it. In either case I expect more of you. Don't let it happen again.

On a side note, were there any golf carts involved in this bender?

Matty, I've got your back here.

Steves...nobody likes a quitter!!!

(I am joking!! Good luck you two!!)

My problem isnt drinking all the time because I only drink once per weekend and not even everyweekend. My problem is stoping once i start.
Saturday night went to play cards at 8pm...2 -8% -16oz smirnoff ice cans and 10 budlights...1am, to the bar till3:30am...double kettle and redbull and a few shots of goldshlager...3:30.to 6am..back to.a.guys house......miller lights...2 fingers in this bitches ass and 2 in her vajay as my buddy got a hummer..then I put it in her for a few minutes until i started thinking about my wife and lost erection. 6am to noon..back to the bar...goose and juice and i believe judt one shot of.goldshlager....noon to 1pm...another bar..bar pizza..a glass of water and 2 beers...my wife picked us up..went to drop off her friend and my friend..couple of beers..black ut sets in...people would say you need blow for such a long mission...no.I dont..i kind of forgot about act happened between 3:30 and am..but i remembered as i was trying to figure why my fingered smelled like shit...probably wont drink again for 2 weeks or so

Wait, so was the girl in doggy position while you fingered her? And was you buddy standing up or in a chair during hummer?

Did the hummer continue while you stuck it in her?

Gamelive motto:

GL- because we need more details.

HP, drinking isn't your problem.

Your problem is the crap you drink.

Are you in college? Shit, reading your alcohol list, I would swear you are a college hardo from Idaho.

Don't mix so much and stay away from mixing caffeine with alcohol.

That may help with your penis situation.

I dont have a penis situation...I have a conscious situation.
And I enjoy mixing my liquors..as liquor goes...i am worldy.

Wait, so was the girl in doggy position while you fingered her? And was you buddy standing up or in a chair during hummer?

Did the hummer continue while you stuck it in her?

Gamelive motto:

GL- because we need more details.

Her all fours..buddy in chair..his odd noises stopped when i started so I think she.juust held it in her miuth like a kid with bad language does soap

Golf cart from the poker game to the bar and back...but thats it. The winterized plastic sides help a little.but not much.

Anyone ever wake up with their fingers smelling like poo and NO recollection of a threesome the night before?

maybe your hemorrhoid was itching :dunno:

I do not understand the title or point of this thread. is this english? i am very confused. does not compute.

:retarded: