Quitting liquor week 1

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 3,543 Views
I haven't had a drink since last Wednesday night when I order a nice 750ml of a beer for Ausburg Germany. It cost me $13.

It's all about FreeFall, boyssssssssssssss

Just saying quitting the hard stuff doesn't allow you to drink more beer. One shot = one beer.

This is a common myth.

Considering beers range wildly in alcohol content, a shot first necessarily equal a beer.

If Bacon drinks a pint of Guinness, he is consuming less alcohol then if he drank a shot of Ketel One vodka.

This is a common myth.

Considering beers range wildly in alcohol content, a shot first necessarily equal a beer.

If Bacon drinks a pint of Guinness, he is consuming less alcohol then if he drank a shot of Ketel One vodka.

True - just a standard well shot vs a miller lite, basically the same. Then again, no one is drinking 10 IPAs either.

No one said we were done drinking! Just not doin the liquor. We don't drink nearly as much when we stick with beer. I've been exercising a lot more lately and trying to watch what I eat/drink, so this is good. Getting back in shape is my motivation (among others).

True - just a standard well shot vs a miller lite, basically the same. Then again, no one is drinking 10 IPAs either.

Anyone who would drink 10 IPA's in one sitting gets my vote as a certified alcoholic lol.

I am not a fan of IPA's. Most of them taste like I am drinking a hippie in liquid form.

Agreed on IPA's.

I'm a big of the original poster. I feel like if you are falling down and getting injured because of excess drinking, you may want to attempt a tapered dry out and see if you feel better as a whole after a break from drinking.

Getting back in shape is my motivation (among others).

Anyway my dear we get a glance of the non-in-shape buttkus and then down the road the in-shape buttkus? Pants on is fine! My intentions are not perverse!

Yeah maybe Monk. Maybe I will provide, a before, now, and after. It should take butt a few months to get back to where I want to be.

you get mine, not hers pal!

Agreed on IPA's.

I'm a big of the original poster. I feel like if you are falling down and getting injured because of excess drinking, you may want to attempt a tapered dry out and see if you feel better as a whole after a break from drinking.

IPA's I'm sure are not popular in the south, too heavy a beer. Did you try Bells Overon? I know it is sold in Florida, not sure if it's that far south. It's similar to Blue Moon.

IPA's are on fire for popularity. I love them, definitely an acquired taste.

Done and done Reno.

:guitar::easy::bacon:

My problem isnt drinking all the time because I only drink once per weekend and not even everyweekend. My problem is stoping once i start.
Saturday night went to play cards at 8pm...2 -8% -16oz smirnoff ice cans and 10 budlights...1am, to the bar till3:30am...double kettle and redbull and a few shots of goldshlager...3:30.to 6am..back to.a.guys house......miller lights...2 fingers in this bitches ass and 2 in her vajay as my buddy got a hummer..then I put it in her for a few minutes until i started thinking about my wife and lost erection. 6am to noon..back to the bar...goose and juice and i believe judt one shot of.goldshlager....noon to 1pm...another bar..bar pizza..a glass of water and 2 beers...my wife picked us up..went to drop off her friend and my friend..couple of beers..black ut sets in...people would say you need blow for such a long mission...no.I dont..i kind of forgot about act happened between 3:30 and am..but i remembered as i was trying to figure why my fingered smelled like shit...probably wont drink again for 2 weeks or so

Ended up walking home at 3:30pm as i.was told...wife stayed and played wiffle ball with the neighborhood...my buddy ended up drinkinguntil 10 pm...maybe he has a problem..not me...i.cut out early.