• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,998 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'll probably be wanting to do a new song video in the next couple days and I was wondering: instead of having it show me playing and singing - can I set it up to play the audio but for the visual part, have a series of still photos of nature and shit? Or just one photo?

I mean, I'm sure that can be done but is it easy? Could a boob such as myself do it?

Sure you can. You need to fool around with some very basic video editing software. The kind that comes free w/ a mac computer or prolly with any newer video camera (flip, etc.).

Im sure there is freeware out there too, I just don't know the name of any.

You can actually YouTube how to do this. Course you have to be more focused than me but we know that won't be an issue.

Mudcat:

Nevermind fucking around with youtube pal, you should be looking for work.

Common.

Sure you can. You need to fool around with some very basic video editing software. The kind that comes free w/ a mac computer or prolly with any newer video camera (flip, etc.).

Im sure there is freeware out there too, I just don't know the name of any.

Yeah even that sounds more involved than I was looking for. I was hoping there might just be a , click, click, link - done, step right on the YouTube upload page.

No big deal. I am just getting tired of looking at myself in these videos.

Muddy your audience isn't growing tired of seeing you in your videos.it is both a visual as well as audio experience that feed off one another.

I have thought about doing this as well...and I own a flip. Just laziness standing in the way really.

I don't even know what you mean by flip. I am so frustratingly hopeless in some areas.

youtube is showing too much commercials, most of them unskippable, starting to suck

adblock that shit jean-charles. it works in both chrome and firefox

yap

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

o476vfpgvMzbAgESdjc-tPPc2CzMxjHE1qu2aFZfZvkXAtagCKkq-n8Lp5dGNGd3QwCfknfYow=s640-h400-e365

merci fellas

i don't mind regular ads but these videos ads do get annoying

I didn't realize Youtube had pre-roll ads until I had to turn off Adblock on the youtube domain at work.

These ads are unbearable. I will not sit through 30 seconds of unrelvant bullshit before watching funny kitty/doggie/squirrel/Die Antwoord videos.