Post Your Current Credit Score

• Start date
  • Replies 217 Comments
  • Views 26,867 Views
Credit karma is prob fine tronner but it might be a "fako" score. Some propietary approximation. Good ballpark, but if youre on the edge of a tier (top tier excellent is 750? 740?) You'll wanna know for sure.

Zillow and trullia are owned by the same company and I funds they have the same listings. Jump on it now, mortgage rates have already jumped .5-.75% for prime 30yr fixed.

Very interesting Boner! Didn't have that 30 years ago but since we stayed in one house guess buying was the better option, I think!

Also never understood leasing a car much and always bought (either new or newer appreciated used car) but was going to buy a cheapo used auto for say 6-7K. Sales manager talked us into leasing a leftover 2016 Civic for $152 a month with no down payment. Had plenty in stock to get rid of I guess.

Made sense cause with new car 3 oil changes was all I had to do to maintain for the 3 yr lease. Cheapo car probably have something break down and worth next to nothing in 3 years. Manager even bet me $20 that I would lease another in 3 years instead of buying a junk mobile. Won't used close to the 12000 mile limit but wife luvs it.

interesting, I was actually thinking about that. How many x your rent should the price of a similar condo be. Seems like decent newer condo here gonna go for close to 300k. Which is kinda ridiculous compared to my slightly over 1k rent. Plus I'm thinking all these prices might crash at anytime.

Would be nice to own something though in case things go bad you at least don't end up on the street

RC thats a 1.5k payment with no tax or insurance incl. but remember you save the tax on 13k that first year as long as we have the mortgage interest deduction. thats a monthly savings of about 270/mo for someone earning 37k-90k a year.

iHV9V6y.jpg

Incline Village, Nevada.

I'm looking at everything on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe.

Nevada = no state income tax

:hattip:

Thinking of buying myself. Classic January in the Boner household.

Just saw a TV ad for CreditKarma.ca.

They give me 798, same as TransUnion.

My advice to you is to keep doing as much blow as you want and stop paying your bills. There clearly is no repercussion.

Good advice.

I miss blow

<----------723

I'll be at 740-750 by April

Northern Westchester. I've previously put offers on houses in Bedford hills and Katonah.