Post a childhood pic of yourself

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 3,872 Views
wow Bread! We need that in (wall) poster size. the goat, bbd, 24-7 :lmao: fischy

Evil Boy is the new site mascot.

Found an old group photo.

gamelivebabies.jpg

excellent!

3863392990_d0acae1f04.jpg

I love Evil Boy (Tommy Shaw) on the stairs. Bread pro.

I want a shirt like pic #3

I had a shirt like that..... damn I wish my parents took pictures instead of slides.... I have no idea how to get slides done to jpeg.

Mr. and Mrs. X in second grade.

3862451559_4353e38295.jpg

I happen to know of a pick of Robyn as a youngster. BTW it is not urine in the jar which the man is holding.

2ed637cd.png

To reiterate - not urine.

Good Lord, that's urine, isn't it?

I just saw durito in there for the first time. This picture keeps on giving.

Also, I think baby-Loshak is about to get lucky.

Funeral.jpg

I'm the tall one, and I believe that was taken in '97 at the occasion of my grandfather's funeral, just a couple weeks before I left home for college.

View attachment 624

I'm the tall one, and I believe that was taken in '97 at the occasion of my grandfather's funeral, just a couple weeks before I left home for college.

this is pretty wild on numerous levels. For one, I didn't even think people took pictures at funerals.

Hmm, I'm not familiar with that custom, Reno. My family doesn't have weddings since you can't put 3 or more of us in a room without starting a blood feud, so funerals are the only time you get to take a picture of everyone all dressed up and in proximity to one another. All of the pictures of my family looking halfway respectable are in some way related to a funeral.

Yes Baby Loshak is SO in there. Baby Juror loves his Durito rattle toy! Yes oh yes he does!!