• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 686 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
Hello my name is CaliGirl and I'm addicted to Pokemon Go.

Anyone else?
:pikachu:

There are 30-45 yo's playing it at work. Mayhem.

Virtuoso. :hmm: checking line. Deuce coming next

:lmao: @ games not for money or sex

I don't have a smartphone. You kids get off my lawn!

:mudcat:

I tried it for 30 seconds and felt a sudden urge to pull a wedgie on myself so I deleted it.

I tried it for 30 seconds and felt a sudden urge to pull a wedgie on myself so I deleted it.

+1

Also I was driving while doing it and almost hit a mail box.

13906900_10154407431513464_5689589809602707096_n.jpg

I have a similar experience. Dl'ed it @ work to see what the big deal was, saw a charmander was on my keyboard, had no idea it was there the whole day, scared the fuck outa me. Deleted the the app.

Makes sense Cali is playing a game that involves wandering around all night, hoping to trap a male caricature.

I've caught over 500. I play while I walk my dog or while I'm on the bus or in the back of a taxi in rush hour. I went to the beach tonight and my friend and I caught a bunch. It was fun. We are able to walk and talk along the beach catching up for hours while drinking a bottle of wine and catching Pokemon.

And, they're not all male, some are female. And they are not charicatures... They are animated fantasy animals, some of which resemble real life animals. None of them resemble human men. Get a grip, and a clue, Casper.