Plommers Olympic hockey thread

Today's Women's Curling Update:

Disappointment for US of A in loss to the Swiss! Bad start!

Canada routed China ..... like Canada playing Italy in hockey! No surprise!

And of course my fav to win the Gold ..... Team Russia won!

scoreless so far in the Canada Finland game.

We need a goal.

I have a feeling the Fins will tire themselves out after the effort in that first period.

At this rate, Canada will be lucky to get 1 goal... Bummer. This Finnish team is relentless.

Sorry boys, this ones a loser. Not even close.

0-0 in the second.

I watched the first 15 minutes of period 1 and turned it off after that.

Just checking the score now.

:chickendance:

It's all right Plommer! I remember you did this woman thing before where you won most of the time laying -4, 5, 6 goals on the big fav! Next time is a winner!

3-0 Canada, all 3 goals in the 3rd period, they hit the post at least 3 times and had pucks bounce over sticks with an empty net a couple times.

Also had a chance late 3rd period with Finlands net empty for 2 minutes and couldn't get the 4th goal which would have given me a push on half my bet.

I thought they might get the 4th goal too plom. I guess in the end it came down to conditioning. The Fins could not hold on and finally gassed themselves out. Great effort by both teams...They will sleep well tonight.

It's all right Plommer! I remember you did this woman thing before where you won most of the time laying -4, 5, 6 goals on the big fav! Next time is a winner!

Yeah Canadas next game is vs the USA, we won't be laying any goals in that one, pal.

I enjoy the watching the women's hockey.

Canada came back late and hard vs Germany too, right?

Some Canadians trying to explain curling to me yesterday in San Jose. Interesting. Good luck on ur plays P

Russia -2.5 -110 vs Japan 10AM Eastern

Looking good early. Watching womens hockey with wagers pending is stressful, they look like 9 yr old boys on the ice sometimes and make the same kind of mistakes. Russia up 1-0 on the pp and Russian broad hits the post two feet in front of an open net.

Unfukkinreal.

Gonna start looking at totals. Unders to be specific.